Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - December, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad Celtics could hold on despite their best efforts to throw it away lol.

Hitting Golden State's -120 for the 3rd quarter...usually Steph's favorite quarter and he has started kinda slow.

On board with Broncos +3.5 and buying a point to hit Thunder -3.

Not exactly the breakout for Steph that I imagined but a win is a win haha. 2/2 to start the day now with the Celtics...hopefully GS can hold on for the victory here

Fantasy championship for big money he has flacco I have Tucker and also Baltimore +7 can we get a low scoring game with Baltimore covering and tucker kicking fgs all day? I'm a greedy fuck I want it all

Lol. Two brutal losses to start the day.

lol Warriors up 14 in the fourth and lose straight up. Okay

Not calling a technical on Lebron when he's hanging off the rim like that was mind blowing to me. Jefferson was T'ed up earlier for winking at Durant.

It is what it is but Warriors aren't a well coached team. So many brain farts and careless mistakes. If Pop was coaching that team, they wouldn't lose more than 5 games a year

Not calling a technical on Lebron when he's hanging off the rim like that was mind blowing to me. Jefferson was T'ed up earlier for winking at Durant.
It was a very aggressive wink, okay

Whats better than opening Christmas presents on Xmas day... Making money to spend on Boxing Day or Dom Perignon for New Years Eve! Today we've got a marathon of nationally televised NBA games and we have the much anticipated headliner with the defending champs the Cleveland Cavaliers against the Golden State Warriors. I said I'd pop in the betting thread on special occasions and well this is a biggie. I'm one of the premier NBA handicappers in the world and make consistent profit betting this game. Don't take my word for it, search my NBA betting history on sherdog and I'm 10-1 or so. My last tip was Clippers +4 & ML against the Cavs as underdogs and both bets hit like a baseball bat making contact with a wiffle ball.

I'm giving away another Christmas holiday present for you with a free tail play. Today we go with the Cavaliers, ran my numbers and simulations and feel like this is an +EV play. Don't ask me how I come to decide my bets because it's not important. Just know that a) I'm a very solid NBA bettor b) I cap full time as my primary job c) I know what I'm doing PERIOD!
I fully understand I come off as braggadocious, but this isn't for the weak and certainly not for the unconfident. I've earned my stripes as a professional sports bettor.

Pick: Cavaliers +4 +100

Depending on how I feel I may have a gold star pick for ya'll for UFC 207. We'll see, no promises or guarantees. Can't be giving away too much value and free money
En6PDma.png

- Barry
{<redford}

If y'all can get Bulls at +200 at any point I'd take it. Like the way they're playing since the early terrible play

Yikes, can't catch a break today. Fuck it 0.5u Thunder -4

I got slaughted on two incredible plays by Irving & Brown today... Fuck me

NBA Sunday
Warriors -3
Bulls +9

Both to win 0.75u. Also eyeing a Lakers bet if Chris Paul doesn't play but I think he might. Not sure but I'll post if I indeed take the Lakers
-1.65u on the day. Gonna take it and not chase. The Warriors implosion really rubbed me the wrong way even with Baltimore covering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back