Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - December, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitting o127.5 for Wisconsin/Rutgers..

This Badger team can score but don't want to lay a bazillion pts with them. This seems like the better play.

Or...this Rutgers team might be the most offensively inept 11-2 basketball team in the history of the NCAA.

Six points in 11.5 minutes of basketball. SIX.

upload_2016-12-27_20-46-5.png

Go up 3-0 right away. Blow the lead and it's 3-3. Get a goal and hold on for the 4-3 win baby yee haaaaaaaaaaaa!

13 in a row, making me dough!

All three early games have the favorites (probably) covering the spread. I like my Lakers lean even more now but looks like I won't get +6

Lakers +5.5 risk 1.65u
Lakers ML +180 risk 0.35u

All three early games have the favorites (probably) covering the spread. I like my Lakers lean even more now but looks like I won't get +6
Hmm I might get on board with you & Mkess. I did the 4 team round robin & have the Jazz closing out their end at basically +230. I think that I am going to let me greedy side win here haha.

Hmm I might get on board with you & Mkess. I did the 4 team round robin & have the Jazz closing out their end at basically +230. I think that I am going to let me greedy side win here haha.
Let it ride, you're in a good spot. Scared money don't make money

I'm greedy too LOL. I want a Jazz win...by 1,2,3,4, or 5 pts.

I took Lakers live +6 so yeah Jazz win by like 2 or 3 please.

Or Lakers win outright so I can hit my +180 stab. That'd be cool too ;)
I am honestly digging how the Lakers are playing. I'm thinking about buying this round robin out & jumping onto the Lakers.

Live bet Boise St 2nd half -7.5 (+105). Not sure why, their QB trying to be be the college version of Jay Cutler. Welp, here we go...

gwSO43.gif

And a little live bet on Lakers +7.5 looking good now...

Thanks for that Thunder tip guys. Flipped a little of the winnings on the Lakers to hopefully make it a nice night.

Could not have drawn up Lakers/Jazz final any better.

Lakers +5.5
Lakers (live) +7.5
Jazz ML to close out round robin

Should have avoided football today and I'd be having a MONSTER day. Instead it's just a pretty good one.

all of my bets cashed, up £100 which is never bad on a non ufc night.

tomorrow looks horrible for nba betting. i might call it quits until the weekend.

NBA Wednesday
T-Wolves +4 for 1.1u
Raptors +9.5 for 1.1u
Nets +9.5 for 0.55u

Staying away from the Jazz game personally. Lakers played them close a few weeks ago without some of their best players (Young, Russell) and Jazz aren't 100%. I think the line is about right.

I hit OKC -2 at evens earlier as I posted in this thread; wary of it being a trap as others have said but now that I hear Dragic is hurting and questionable, I have to take yet another, bigger stab.

I had 1.5u on OKC -2, now putting 2u on OKC -3.

Also 2u on OKC/Houston/Celtics parlay.

Tailed you guys with a live bet on lakers +6 at -120 too. Good stuff.

iGNP what was your reasoning for betting those lines if you don't mind? So far I was only looking at bucks +6 and maybe nets covering.

@iGnP

Any strong leans on the bowl games today? College FB cut into my profit yesterday, hoping today is better on that front. I was leaning Pitt -4.5 as Northwestern was way less than impressive the couple of partial games I saw them this year, but that didn't work out very well with Minn yesterday LOL.

View attachment 182759

Go up 3-0 right away. Blow the lead and it's 3-3. Get a goal and hold on for the 4-3 win baby yee haaaaaaaaaaaa!

13 in a row, making me dough!

Seriously, we're playing with house money at this point, big time .. Minnesota, too, to a lesser extent. Columbus is paying my freakin rent lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back