Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jackson goes 3 and Tatum 4. Fox should go 5 the kings love him.

If Jackson goes 3, which I think he does (even though I don't want him in Boston, please trade the pick) then Fox probably goes 4. Phoenix can't resist Kentucky guards. If Tatum goes 3 though I think Phoenix takes Jackson, as they reportedly wanted to trade up to get either him or Lonzo.

Doom scenario would be Lonzo or Jackson falling to 5

Tennis for tomorrow:

Liking Khachanov against Simon tomorrow at +110.

Also have Herbert +145 and Troicki +140.

Rays 1u
Brewers 1u

Looking at brewers pirates under

Well home team disappoints. It was a reach playing the os but I thought theyd muster up 4 runs, especially after kluber got out of the game.

That's what I get for wanting to have action on my birds. Don't really like betting against my team, especially when I go to games with friends . Make me look super degen lol

Nats score but blow lead late with the strugglepen

Played pirates to win first 5. Hit

Giants are a tough team to figure out. Pass or fade them from now on

Dodgers looking good. Will likely live bet mets to hedge at ridiculous odds

Houston who knows. They have fallen off after that win streak. Was hoping they would get in the board early vs as

Did not play Seattle. Might regret that

Last edited:
Pirates (-121) risk: 2u
Winner winner. Tomorrow's card seems to suck. I have some free time so I'll look into games more deeply to see if I can find value somewhere

Winner winner. Tomorrow's card seems to suck. I have some free time so I'll look into games more deeply to see if I can find value somewhere
Yea I just checked and thought the same thing. Nothing jumped out at me as far as anything is out money on

Considering
Indians
Arizona

Still doing research after losing last night.

Locked in

Tampa first 5 -158
Houston first 5 -153
Dodgers -.5 first 5 -175

2 for 3 damn rays blew a golden opportunity w bases loaded and 1 out in the bottom of the 4th. going to look at tonights games now

seattle w Miranda looks good over Zimmerman. Miranda is 3-1 with a 2.14 era at home. Zimmerman has been good the last 3 starts but he has been a disaster on the road going 0-3 with a 6.35 era.

Also ill probably try again with tampa. Cobb has been good at home and garrett is atrocious on the road with a 7 era and is 0-2 with a 11 era last 3 starts. Reds are 1-9 in the last 10 games.

Last edited:
Ill take a shot on the Cardinals today. Low confidence, only one unit. Much better pitcher, better bullpen, better splits against RHP. I think this game will be on the higher scoring side so I dont mind laying the -1.5 on the road team

Cardinals -1.5 (+105) risk: 1u

Edited the post, I forgot to include the -1.5 lol

Last edited:
Holding my massive balls as i make this next bet

A's -1.5 (+170) risk: 0.5u

I'm thinking about the
Marlins plus 111
Braves -111
Maybe Indians -143

I need to get confidence back. 4 days undefeated made me cocky. I showed someone my bet slips and jinxed myself

Of course the braves have a 8th inning melt down, 2 infield hits then a home run and an error.

A's prob have no chance to cover -1.5. at least i only had half a unit on it and my bet on the Cards won

#profit

Tennis for tomorrow:

Liking Khachanov against Simon tomorrow at +110.

Also have Herbert +145 and Troicki +140.
Great calls man.

Lol@Murray losing in 2 to Jordan Thompson. He is slipping hard. And Milos losing to a guy who is currently rank 600 something... just unacceptable Milos, go home.

Steve Johnson tanked bad in the 3rd, I thought Muller was gonna quit after he lost that 2nd set tie-breaker 17-18, thankfully he pulled it out like a champion in the 3rd.

I knew Mahut would find a away to lose so I made some money there. Betting against Benoit has also been kind of reliable.

The Zverev's and Poullie at least are reliable. Poullie 2-1 and 0-6 or 1-6 games in the first set is a potential gold mine.

These grass matches are rough for bettors, like no shit.

I've been tailing Felix Auger Aliassime, on clay this young boy is wrecking lots of players these days. Yeah, I miss clay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back