International Notting Hill Carnival: A Family Friendly Celebration of Caribbean Culture, A Rejection of Hate

Cultural enrichment is unparalleled...

Pissing in public is as English as a jellied eels and a driving a German car! Has there been a British far right gathering the last 20 years where they weren’t filmed pissing on a war memorial or a tribute to a dead cop? Doubt it. They even apologised to the camera. Their grandparents took integration too far if anything!!

In addition to earlier posts:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...wley-prime-minister-home-office-b2401908.html
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...23-highest-in-years-assaults-police-gwkf80269

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fa1b0d8f0-46b2-11ee-be2e-24f758bd7727.jpg

Stabbings at the Notting Hill Carnival reached the highest level in seven years at the weekend with violence, sexual offences and assaults on police officers marring the spectacle.

Scotland Yard said there were eight non-fatal stabbings on Monday. A 29-year-old man was critically ill after being stabbed near Kensal Green and a 19-year-old man was in a 'serious but stable condition' following a knife attack in Ladbroke Grove. Six other men, aged 18, 19, 20, 25, 28 and 40, were also stabbed.

275 arrests... for a range of offences including possession of offensive weapons, assaults on police officers, possession of drugs and sexual offences.

heart-of-darkness.jpg

None of that can be condoned or tolerated. BUT considering knife/violent crime in London 8 non fatal stabbings and near 300 arrests isn’t that bad for a event that 2 million people attend

Last edited:
Pissing in public is as English as a jellied eels and a driving a German car! Has there been a British far right gathering the last 20 years where they weren’t filmed pissing on a war memorial or a tribute to a dead cop? Doubt it. They even apologised to the camera. Their grandparents took integration too far if anything!!
Word.
The english have always been pissy cunts.

I thought the original post had to be satire given all the violence that happens at this event every year. It was particularly stabby this year. Seems pretty hateful to stab people, but then, that may be my own multicultural ignorance.
That's what I thought, Notting Hill Carnival is notorious for the violence and so on, so the attack on the right seemed weird as well as declaring it 'family friendly', he could be making a satire joke or the thread backfired.

It's as if you took Brazilian carnivale and made it skankier. That said, love English Caribbean folks me. Twerk on

I don't piss in public! Only when people aren't looking!

For that slander, I should track you down and cuntishly piss on you good sir!
You've just proven that you ARE a pissy cunt.

P.s. I, being a lesbian, can only allow that, if you are a biological female.

Otherwise, go piss in some Notting Hill resident's yard.

P.p.s.s.
it-is-maam-gamestop.gif

You've just proven that you ARE a pissy cunt.

P.s. I, being a lesbian, can only allow that, if you are a biological female.

Otherwise, go piss in some Notting Hill resident's yard.

P.p.s.s.
it-is-maam-gamestop.gif

I can't argue with that GIF. Reminds me too much of Billy Gunn.

The Notting Hill carnival is a blast. I went every year when I lived in London and it was a big crowded mess that was great fun.

Very off topic but on the subject of England, I met comedian Gina Yashere in Las Vegas last month..she's one of the the few Brits I've ever met, and definitely the first black Brit I've ever met in person. Very nice lady.

Anyways not to derail the thread, back on topic

Back