Social NYC settles lawsuit for 1.8 billion dollars for those that failed the teacher certification tests.

Can I ask which state this is? 54 is lowballing hard.

I am near Pittsburgh-ish area. And unless you get on state or in Pittsburgh, you’re not making much. Some of the boroughs around Pitt pay well, but getting on is very political. When I was looking to get on police, my plan was two years then transfer to state or fbi. Staties, you might not control where you are assigned. If they need you in the south or the east, you’re going. Once I actually worked with some fbi agents, I found out it is boring as shit and I was an adrenaline junkie.

Do you believe the 100 meter dash is racist?

Well, no. I can drive it in 3 seconds. Not running it. I was on the track and football team with a guy that later played nfl. He set every state record. I was a pole vaulter. Coach thought it would be funny to run me against him at a meet we were absolutely dominating in. I doubled his time. Oddly enough, I did not get recruited by colleges to run the 100 as the lone white guy. It’s almost like sports can scout for the best talent and not a quota. I mean, that’s why the nba has no Asians and few whites

Well, no. I can drive it in 3 seconds. Not running it. I was on the track and football team with a guy that later played nfl. He set every state record. I was a pole vaulter. Coach thought it would be funny to run me against him at a meet we were absolutely dominating in. I doubled his time. Oddly enough, I did not get recruited by colleges to run the 100 as the lone white guy. It’s almost like sports can scout for the best talent and not a quota. I mean, that’s why the nba has no Asians and few whites
Yes, it’s “almost” like that, isn’t it

In my field we have to take extensive qualification examinations; an initial 8 hour written exam and an oral examination to qualify, followed by random retention of knowledge exams administered to varying percentage of people several times a year, and a required 8 hour written exam to recertify every 30 months.
All that to say that not everyone is thrilled to take these exams (all right, no one is) but the results don't break down over racial or gender lines. We all receive the same training and study from the same source material.I just did my recertification test last week and there was one woman of color who was constantly asking the proctor (loudly) to explain a question or even complain about "why do I have to know this?" It was distracting and annoying for the rest of us, but another woman of color shut her up with "you know McDonald's doesn't make you take exams." It was beautiful.

Does this mean that Asian americans who played Basketball in high school can now sue colleges and the NBA?

I know my last post was TLDR, but the complaining woman should sue her spiritual guide because the circle of different colored crystals arranged around a larger white / clear one on her desk did not help, she failed by a large margin.

Back