Law NYC to require Vaccine Passports. UPDATE: Now required for ALL employment, kids 5-11, and 2 doses

Its coming to Las Vegas too. I am all for it. I would even like to see a stop and frisk type thing where police can ask anyone at any time for proof of vaccination with heavy penalties if you don't. Time to quit treating this as a joke

Its coming to Las Vegas too. I am all for it. I would even like to see a stop and frisk type thing where police can ask anyone at any time for proof of vaccination with heavy penalties if you don't. Time to quit treating this as a joke
aplausos-the-rock.gif

Most restaurants here at this time are only requiring Vaccines Passports for indoor seating.

Outdoor seating does not require vaccinations.

Gyms all require vaccinations today

San Francisco county initiated this mandate last week.
Bars, indoor seating at restaurants, gyms etc. all require proof of vaccination now.
No word yet on addressing the problem of piles of human feces literally every 10 or 20 feet
throughout much of the city along with used syringes. Or the spiraling crime rate, including over 50k (reported) auto burglaries last year.

Last edited:

Should the police profile young black males since they’re one of the highest groups to be unvaccinated?

Can't wait to see them try this shit on black folk in New York. This will be entertaining as fuck. They don't put up with shit like this.

Clearly an orchestrated effort to destabilize from within.
One of the most powerful tools of any totalitarian based regime is to create a climate of fear and mistrust among the public.
For fun read the latest Terror Alert from DHS.
One of it's main points is an urging for citizens to report each other if they see hear or know of any 'suspicious' or subversive activity or tendencies
in their area or neighborhood that might constitute a threat.

smh, right out of the old Nazi playbook.

This but for firearms. It would save a lot of lives in NYC, Chicago, and LA. I like this idea. Good post.

Back