Law NYC to require Vaccine Passports. UPDATE: Now required for ALL employment, kids 5-11, and 2 doses

Seatbelts can be taken off when you’re not driving. It doesn’t affect your body in anyway. You could compare masks to seatbelts, but not inoculation.

Any other bad comparisons you want to throw my way?
masks is comparing to driving drunk, because you endanger others

seatbelt protects yourself, as does the vaccine.

anything that makes me look dumb is a bad comparison. I think these comparisons have TDS or something

San Francisco county initiated this mandate last week.
Bars, indoor seating at restaurants, gyms etc. all require proof of vaccination now.
No word yet on addressing the problem of piles of human feces literally every 10 or 20 feet
throughout much of the city along with used syringes. Or the spiraling crime rate, including over 50k (reported) auto burglaries last year.
Looks like San Francisco could experience what France is experiencing now with some of the joints closing and being empty.

masks is comparing to driving drunk, because you endanger others

seatbelt protects yourself, as does the vaccine.
Wearing a protective device is not the same as forced inoculation. I know you’re troll, but it’s time for you to drop the act.

smoking Indoors and drunk driving are decisions You choose to make that are prohibited by law.

There is no choice in the vaccine scenario. Also you are administering something into your body Unwillingly

anything that makes me look dumb is a bad comparison. I think these comparisons have TDS or something
You’re making yourself look bad. You just compared smoking indoors to being forcibly inoculated in mass lol.

You’re practically sucking the boot at this point

More GREAT news for those who don’t want the government or criminal corporations controlling their health choices.

San Francisco sheriff’s deputies threaten to quit over COVID-19 vaccine mandate

“If deputy sheriffs are forced to vaccinate a percentage of them will retire early or seek employment elsewhere,” the statement said.

The union said the staffing level at the sheriff’s office is already low, and that the loss of more deputies will affect public safety. It is asking the city to follow state guidelines, which offer employees the option of testing regularly.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/ktla.c...en-to-quit-over-covid-19-vaccine-mandate/amp/

Wearing a protective device is not the same as forced inoculation. I know you’re troll, but it’s time for you to drop the act.

smoking Indoors and drunk driving are decisions You choose to make that are prohibited by law.

There is no choice in the vaccine scenario. Also you are administering something into your body Unwillingly
Nobody is forcing vaccination. Don't want to wear a seat belt? Don't drive here. Your not forced to wear a seatbelt

Nobody is forcing vaccination. Don't want to wear a seat belt? Don't drive here. Your not forced to wear a seatbelt
If you don’t want seatbelt, then you can’t drive. You can take the bus or other measures.

If you don’t want this injection, you can’t do anything that allows you to participate or live in society. you know you’re being Dishonest with yourself.

Democrats threw “my body my choice” and the idea of not needing ID to vote out the window in just a couple of months.

Nothing you say should be taken seriously anymore

If you don’t want seatbelt, then you can’t drive. You can take the bus or other measures.

If you don’t want this injection, you can’t do anything that allows you to participate or live in society. you know you’re being Dishonest with yourself.

Democrats threw “my body my choice” and the idea of not needing ID to vote out the window in just a couple of months.

Nothing you say should be taken seriously anymore
You dont need a vaccine to go shopping, take-out, retail, groceries, offices, unless its mandated.

Quit being dramatic. The world isnt going to end if you are unvaxxed, unless you get hospitalized and die.

Nobody is forcing vaccination
Try saying that to the federal employers that they arent forcing vaccination.

Don't want to wear a seat belt? Don't drive here
Even In France they are going agaisnt the vax passports and those going agaisnt are Liberals who are agaisnt Macron's govt.

So your comparison to driver seats falls short as its not the same.

Make a passport then for other illness or colds to then otherwise why bother having one passport for one virus?

Should we not allow people who have a flu? or had a flu to enter a place?

Can't wait to see them try this shit on black folk in New York. This will be entertaining as fuck. They don't put up with shit like this.
Rest assured there will be complaints of racism that come along with this. It'll be compared to showing IDs to vote.

Once the complaints roll in, they'll back track fast.

Rest assured there will be complaints of racism that come along with this. It'll be compared to showing IDs to vote.

Once the complaints roll in, they'll back track fast.

This

But honestly, I could see states like NY just exempting black folks from the bullshit

I went to a restaurant and showed my Excelsior Passport app.

I was pretty annoyed that the server let somebody else in because "he forgot it at home". But I'm glad they are checking.

Back