Law NYC to require Vaccine Passports. UPDATE: Now required for ALL employment, kids 5-11, and 2 doses

That's what the vaccine passport does. Won't let you enter gyms and restaurants in some cities to buy or sell services.

but you can still buy and sell that vast majority of things on the planet. that is why i think it is a leap comparable to when they said it about credit cards....

agree to disagreeing here because i think it is despicable to argue scripture online.

i dont think they care or mind. my problem is that it doesn't jive with what the scripture says to my lights. it seems a terrible leap and one that has been taken by the same types over and over again historically. i mean, they said that about credit cards too.....

what im saying is that you dont have to have a vaccine to buy or sell and that seems rather important doesn't it? i would NEVER argue scripture online but for me it just doesn't fit at all with the reading.
I had never heard that about credit cards but they are evil for most people as it is a way to get them to enter debt slavery.

You do not need the vaccine to buy or sell now, but earlier today in some area of Canada, they announced grocery stores can choose to turn away the unvaccinated. One of the arguments for awhile was that they were only restricting entertainment and leisure activities for the unvaccinated but now they are limiting their ability to purchase groceries. Now, you may say, let them go to another grocery store. What if there is only one grocery store in that area? Then what do they do?

Take up arms.
I had never heard that about credit cards but they are evil for most people as it is a way to get them to enter debt slavery.

You do not need the vaccine to buy or sell now, but earlier today in some area of Canada, they announced grocery stores can choose to turn away the unvaccinated. One of the arguments for awhile was that they were only restricting entertainment and leisure activities for the unvaccinated but now they are limiting their ability to purchase groceries. Now, you may say, let them go to another grocery store. What if there is only one grocery store in that area? Then what do they do?

You do not need the vaccine to buy or sell now, but earlier today in some area of Canada, they announced grocery stores can choose to turn away the unvaccinated.

where was this?

though they can do that if they want. much like with policies enforcing masks, they can choose to refuse service to any customer for whatever reason. its their store, and they are a private business. it will make for some good karens in the wild videos on youtube of unvaxxed people making a stiink about getting vaxx checked at the grocery store and then getting trespassed.

I'm not a Christian but eh Mark of the beast could be prophetic since all religions have a start.
Js. We heard about bar codes in our skin
We heard about nano tech being used in med.
Those shots are delivering nano tech tracking and control devices in thrm. Multiple.shots - RNA/DNA manipulation. They freely admit it.
You can vote without an i..d but you have to PROVE who you àre to tak those shots.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/27/biden-and-fauci-discuss-covid-19-booster-shots-every-5-months/

Lol @ *** York city

place is a shit hole. Overcrowded, smells like trash, scumbag people.
Move upstate if you want to live in the good parts of NY

where was this?

though they can do that if they want. much like with policies enforcing masks, they can choose to refuse service to any customer for whatever reason. its their store, and they are a private business. it will make for some good karens in the wild videos on youtube of unvaxxed people making a stiink about getting vaxx checked at the grocery store and then getting trespassed.
I quoted the post and tagged you, it is in New Brunswick? So they can potentially starve people out or force them to get vaxxed. If it is a small area with limited grocery stores how are people supposed to eat if all of the stores adopt this same rule?

We will have full blown measles, mumps, and polio outbreaks in the next 5 years because the harder one side pushes the harder the other side will

I'm not a Christian but eh Mark of the beast could be prophetic since all religions have a start.
Js. We heard about bar codes in our skin
We heard about nano tech being used in med.
Those shots are delivering nano tech tracking and control devices in thrm. Multiple.shots - RNA/DNA manipulation. They freely admit it.
You can vote without an i..d but you have to PROVE who you àre to tak those shots.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/27/biden-and-fauci-discuss-covid-19-booster-shots-every-5-months/

oh so they are microchipping us. so every 5 months i gotta take another shot because the battery in the last transmitter they injected me with has ran out or something?

interesting how the government needs to inject something into my skin just to be able to find out where i am. especially when i carry a smartphone everywhere i go and my computer has the internet

tallk about wackadoodle. just like how it turns you into Magneto, or a walking 5G mobile hotspot.

We will have full blown measles, mumps, and polio outbreaks in the next 5 years because the harder one side pushes the harder the other side will
No we won't lol people aren't going to stop vaccinating their children from diseases that disproportionately effect children. Your assuming anti covid vax = anti all vax

Interwebs.
I quoted the post and tagged you, it is in New Brunswick? So they can potentially starve people out or force them to get vaxxed. If it is a small area with limited grocery stores how are people supposed to eat if all of the stores adopt this same rule?

who cares? its their body, their choice. if those plague rats are afraid of the jab they can just stay home. they can scurry and scamper off to some other town to buy their groceries, order their groceries off the internet, get somebody else to buy and bring them their groceries, live off of gas station food, or move to some other town where they wont get carded for groceries. their sole existance on this planet isnt based solely off of the existance of a grocery store which they dont have the right to enter, and if it is, then they should get their priorities in check. god forbid how they would ever survive if that one store burned down.

Last edited:
Doesnt make sense when we already have vaccines for them

But for some of the situations in the OP, you cannot buy or sell. Similar to the Mark of the Beast

Hence the comparisons

its a spurious comparison and the poster i replied to said the vaccines were the mark of the beast. he did not say suggest it or seem like it or could approach it or become it.

and there is no way that is going to happen imo.

who cares? its their body, their choice. if those plague rats are afraid of the jab they can just stay home. they can scurry and scamper off to some other town to buy their groceries, order their groceries off the internet, get somebody else to buy and bring them their groceries, live off of gas station food, or move to some other town where they wont get carded for groceries. their sole existance on this planet isnt based solely off of the existance of a grocery store which they dont have the right to enter, and if it is, then they should get their priorities in check. god forbid how they would ever survive if that one store burned down.
It is an example and is the start of the slippery slope. People should have a choice of what goes into their body, denying them basic services is wrong. You have the "eh fuck em" attitude now but at some point you could be put into the same situation. The options in most cities and towns are becoming limited as the big box overlords push all small businesses out.

It is an example and is the start of the slippery slope. People should have a choice of what goes into their body, denying them basic services is wrong. You have the "eh fuck em" attitude now but at some point you could be put into the same situation. The options in most cities and towns are becoming limited as the big box overlords push all small businesses out.

its a big box conspiracy to drive the plague rats out of their towns and stop burdening their health care system i guess. but they can head on over to wayne's feed & seed and self medicate with their dewormer, betadine, and alex jones' silver toothpaste. after all, theyve done their 5 minutes of extensive research on google and youtube, and they know more about vaccines and viruses than the science and medical industries combined. i'm sure they'll be fine.

its a big box conspiracy to drive the plague rats out of their towns and stop burdening their health care system i guess. but they can head on over to wayne's feed & seed and self medicate with their dewormer, betadine, and alex jones' silver toothpaste. after all, theyve done their 5 minutes of extensive research on google and youtube, and they know more about vaccines and viruses than the science and medical industries combined. i'm sure they'll be fine.
The scientists have proven they have very little in the way of knowledge when it comes to this shit. How times have they lied and gone back on things? People are not getting the vaccines, just like people are getting the vaccines because they are scared. The vaccines are limiting transmission of the virus, they may only lessen the symptoms in some. Where do you draw the line on this? Will you just keep taking boosters if told to?

oh so they are microchipping us. so every 5 months i gotta take another shot because the battery in the last transmitter they injected me with has ran out or something?

interesting how the government needs to inject something into my skin just to be able to find out where i am. especially when i carry a smartphone everywhere i go and my computer has the internet

tallk about wackadoodle. just like how it turns you into Magneto, or a walking 5G mobile hotspot.
You don’t need a smartphone to survive Armageddon.
You won’t make it Pinky

Back