Law NYC to require Vaccine Passports. UPDATE: Now required for ALL employment, kids 5-11, and 2 doses

where was this?

though they can do that if they want. much like with policies enforcing masks, they can choose to refuse service to any customer for whatever reason. its their store, and they are a private business. it will make for some good karens in the wild videos on youtube of unvaxxed people making a stiink about getting vaxx checked at the grocery store and then getting trespassed.

Although I generally agree with you, i think it’s important to note that, depending on where you live, there are a great many reasons that are in fact not allowed to use to deny entry or services, such as on the grounds of being a member of a protected class.

You don’t need a smartphone to survive Armageddon.
You won’t make it Pinky

oh please. a simple cold comes along and the only thing people did was load up their shopping carts full of toilet paper. i dont know how that would ever help for the apocalypse. we all shit ourselves after we die, so we're still going out with a dirty bum anyways.

who cares? its their body, their choice. if those plague rats are afraid of the jab they can just stay home. they can scurry and scamper off to some other town to buy their groceries, order their groceries off the internet, get somebody else to buy and bring them their groceries, live off of gas station food, or move to some other town where they wont get carded for groceries. their sole existance on this planet isnt based solely off of the existance of a grocery store which they dont have the right to enter, and if it is, then they should get their priorities in check. god forbid how they would ever survive if that one store burned down.
. Fuck are you pathetic, go fuck yourself with your plague rat crap. Not getting the vax and you pathetic fucks will do nothing about it.

The scientists have proven they have very little in the way of knowledge when it comes to this shit. How times have they lied and gone back on things? People are not getting the vaccines, just like people are getting the vaccines because they are scared. The vaccines are limiting transmission of the virus, they may only lessen the symptoms in some. Where do you draw the line on this? Will you just keep taking boosters if told to?
He’s a moron period

Although I generally agree with you, i think it’s important to note that, depending on where you live, there are a great many reasons that are in fact not allowed to use to deny entry or services, such as on the grounds of being a member of a protected class.

theyre a private business. theres nothing in the constitution or canadian charter of rights about having the right to go inside of a safeway to buy your milk and 20 packs of toilet paper. they have the right to refuse service. and no judge is ever going to go to bat for a bunch of antivaxxer clowns putting up a stink in a store.

the police had no problem arresting people for trespassing after the workers told them to leave the store when they wouldnt put their masks on. theyll do it again with the vaccine passports. and of course youll have the karens in the wild with their cellphone in hand, ready to abuse some poor little store workers just for doing what theyre told and enforcing their companies policy, whether they agree with the policies or not. theyre just doing their jobs to try to make a living

these covid deniers and antivaxx conspiracists think theyre a bunch of freedom fighters sticking it to government tyranny, but really all they are is a bunch of plague rats killing peoples grandmothers and abusing grocery store workers. theyre trying to chase that clout and gain some youtube notoriety, but really all they were doing is abusing some store employees who dont make the rules, and looking like a bunch of idiots in front of their peers. especially the ones who got trespassed and hauled off in the back of the cop car. yeah they really stuck it to the man on that one by adding to their criminal record.

funny how you dont see very many of those karens back on youtube having another kick at the can after their first escapade. i guess the shit disturbers don't like being held accountable for their shit disturbing actions, and the judge isnt going to entertain them in a court room environment and listen to their warped ideologies about ingesting dewormer, betadine, and colloidal silver to cure a virus and how they have some kind of constitutional right to be inside of a private business.

Last edited:
. Fuck are you pathetic, go fuck yourself with your plague rat crap. Not getting the vax and you pathetic fucks will do nothing about it.

ive learned that the antivaxxer chuds sure dont like being called plague rats. in their own little worlds theyd rather be called freedom fighters sticking it to government tyranny by killing grandmothers, prolonging the pandemic, abusing grocery store workers and ending up on the latest episode of karens in the wild.

nice dubbs by the way. how do you get those? by being a solid poster making valueable contributions to the forum? or are you just another shitposter out there shitposting? i should really take your comments seriously and to heart. i'm sure you are capable of having a reasonable discussion with. hell, why dont you just go ahead and tell us about the science of eating horse paste while youre at it?

also i couldnt give two shits whether you get the vax or not. but with any luck you wont end up in a place that enforces health restrictions. the best fine dining you will get to experience will be at the costco parking lot, eating some cold chicken fingers in your truck. and thats only if the fucking costco's and walmarts dont start carding you.

Last edited:
ive learned that the antivaxxer chuds sure dont like being called plague rats. in their own little worlds theyd rather be called freedom fighters sticking it to government tyranny by killing grandmothers, prolonging the pandemic, abusing grocery store workers and ending up on the latest episode of karens in the wild.

nice dubbs by the way. how do you get those? by being a solid poster making valueable contributions to the forum? or are you just another shitposter out there shitposting? i should really take your comments seriously and to heart. i'm sure you are capable of having a reasonable discussion with. hell, why dont you just go ahead and tell us about the science of eating horse paste while youre at it?

also i couldnt give two shits whether you get the vax or not. but with any luck you wont end up in a place that enforces health restrictions. the best fine dining you will get to experience will be at the costco parking lot, eating some cold chicken fingers in your truck.
Wow that’s a pretty solid response… like I said what are you gonna do about those who won’t take it id like to know .

Wow that’s a pretty solid response… like I said what are you gonna do about those who won’t take it id like to know .

i couldnt care any less. it makes no difference to my life whether they are vaxxed or not. why should i give a shit?

You might get stabbed to death by a gang banger while walking your dog in NYC withr their pro criminal policies, but at least you won't catch the sniffles.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/columbia-student-stabbed-death-manhattan/story?id=81537821
Guys like Idrankyourbeer love shit holes with mandates and bs for a cold virus and are upset two years go by and nobody who isn’t half dead already isn’t dying off. He sounds pathetic and I’m sure his real life personality is even sadder.

now theyere eating dirt.

nothing says "i do my own research" like spending $110 on 4 and a half ounces of dirt from the dump just so they can eat it.

now theyere eating dirt.

nothing says "i do my own research" like spending $110 on 4 and a half ounces of dirt from the dump just so they can eat it.

Idk what’s sadder that or the fact you believe idiots like this represent all those who don’t want an experimental injection. Seriously seek help .

Guys like Idrankyourbeer love shit holes with mandates and bs for a cold virus and are upset two years go by and nobody who isn’t half dead already isn’t dying off. He sounds pathetic and I’m sure his real life personality is even sadder.

you and nostradumbass would make a perfect couple. you should take him out for dinner at that costco parking lot and see where things go from there. Mark's Feed & Seed is right across the street, where you can buy all of the secret sauce virus killing ingredients that the government doesnt want you to know about.

Idk what’s sadder that or the fact you believe idiots like this represent all those who don’t want an experimental injection. Seriously seek help .

alright then, Joe Dirt. what kind of treatment do you recommend for me? perhaps injecting bleach or eating some fish tank cleaner? how about i gobble down some horse paste, brush my teeth with alex jones' silver toothpaste, and gargle with betadine?

you and nostradumbass would make a perfect couple. you should take him out for dinner at that costco parking lot and see where things go from there. Mark's Feed & Seed is right across the street, where you can buy all of the secret sauce virus killing ingredients that the government doesnt want you to know about.
Lol more drivel . Good luck with your vax and boosters ..

LOL did that post hit a nerve

Lol more drivel . Good luck with your vax and boosters ..

enjoy the cold chicken fingers or whatever. i guess it tastes better than landfill dirt.

anyways im not going to entertain you any more, plague rat. talk to me when you dont have dubbs, which indicate that you are not worthy of conversing with. for then i'm done with you. i'm sorry if some of my posts might have gotten you all hot and bothered, and you can say whatever you want about me. i'm not a mental midget and your words will never get at me.

His notarealfan account got banned because it was almost entirely posting threads celebrating people's deaths and scouring sex offender registries looking for a republican to make a thread about.

You can tell an alt account when it has very few posts for like 10 years, then suddenly several hundred per week. The Roger guy that shit posts a bunch is another one that had a couple hundred posts for like ten years, then suddenly like 50 posts/day. The officer rick one had like 5 or 6 accounts and would log into them to like his own posts.

now theyere eating dirt.

You must be thinking of Beto O'Rourke.

Beto Admitted To Eating Magic Dirt After Humiliating Loss to Ted Cruz Left Him in a 'Funk'

betobro-beto-orourke.gif

https://www.westernjournal.com/beto-admitted-eating-magic-dirt-humiliating-loss-ted-cruz-left-funk/

LOL did that post hit a nerve
Oh fuck look who it is the only person in here that’s even more hysterical. I haven’t taken anything for this nonsense as it’s a nothing burger. And frankly even if it was bad I’m not gonna spend my life worrying about a flu bug.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back