Elections NYT: Majority See Biden Too Old To Be Effective

You don't understand he's making fun of Biden saying he's not running things it's really Obama .... you can't be that much in a bubble
People are constantly having to make excuses for Trump's increasingly bizarre mistakes. It should raise some questions. What do you think about him rambling about how Biden wants to rename Pennsylvania? Or saying that we can't solve even the solliest and we're an institute in a powerful death penalty? Just some clever ruse?

Also, does anyone think that Republicans would be running on pretending Biden is senile if he weren't doing such a good job on policy?

Nostradumbass still getting dementia about our account bet lol
What is it?

He's definitely much dimmer than Biden. I get that he's not running for president so whatever, but I think it's funny that someone as slow as Nostra (or rob/SN/etc.) is using this attack. We're talking about a grown man who sees the election as being about choosing which influencer he wants to follow.

What is it?

He's definitely much dimmer than Biden. I get that he's not running for president so whatever, but I think it's funny that someone as slow as Nostra (or rob/SN/etc.) is using this attack. We're talking about a grown man who sees the election as being about choosing which influencer he wants to follow.

Just read through the last few pages of the FBI retail theft thread lol

Just read through the last few pages of the FBI retail theft thread lol
I see him melting down and accusing you of being multiple people (LOL) but did he agree to an account bet? Didn't catch that one. Usually these guys avoid accountability like the plague (or like a normal person avoids the plague).

People are constantly having to make excuses for Trump's increasingly bizarre mistakes. It should raise some questions. What do you think about him rambling about how Biden wants to rename Pennsylvania? Or saying that we can't solve even the solliest and we're an institute in a powerful death penalty? Just some clever ruse?

Also, does anyone think that Republicans would be running on pretending Biden is senile if he weren't doing such a good job on policy?
There's a weird double standard whereby Trump is expected to say nonsensical things so might as well not judge him for it but Biden is supposed to be in the mold of a more typical president so he is held to a higher standard.

He looks rough, no way he's gonna make it another half decade

There's a weird double standard whereby Trump is expected to say nonsensical things so might as well not judge him for it but Biden is supposed to be in the mold of a more typical president so he is held to a higher standard.
And that clearly implies that on some level, the attack is bullshit.

Trump is nonsensical because he is deranged.

Biden is nonsensical because he is old.

Apparently people like derangement more than age induced mental decline.

Trump is nonsensical because he is deranged.

Apparently people like derangement more than age induced mental decline.
Biden isn't "nonsensical," though, if we're being honest. What we see is him talking intelligently about serious issues for 10 minutes, and there was a moment or two when he said one thing and meant another. Trump *cannot* talk coherently about anything, and often says stuff that is just baffling. There is no way anyone can watch them one after another--not clips but actual full talks--and fail to see that Biden is *way* sharper.

What we see is him talking intelligently about serious issues for 10 minutes

lol, 10 Minutes? 15 seconds... tops. If that.

Its impossible to get Biden hopped up on anymore Adderall for Press Conferences without stroking him out.

And it's a fucking disaster every time Biden goes off script and starts taking questions.

Biden isn't "nonsensical," though, if we're being honest. What we see is him talking intelligently about serious issues for 10 minutes, and there was a moment or two when he said one thing and meant another. Trump *cannot* talk coherently about anything, and often says stuff that is just baffling. There is no way anyone can watch them one after another--not clips but actual full talks--and fail to see that Biden is *way* sharper.
I mean, this is clearly what the polls are saying.

On its face, the majority think he’s too old to be effective(mental decline). I’m sure the majority would also think Trump is unstable.

Trump is leading in the polls.

It’s logical to say that instability is regarded higher than mental decline due to age in the eyes of the voters.

I mean, this is clearly what the polls are saying.
What is the relationship between polls and what I said?
It’s logical to say that instability is regarded higher than mental decline due to age in the eyes of the voters.
Nevertheless, Biden isn't "nonsensical" if we're being honest. What we see is him talking intelligently about serious issues for 10 minutes, and there was a moment or two when he said one thing and meant another. Trump *cannot* talk coherently about anything, and often says stuff that is just baffling. There is no way anyone can watch them one after another--not clips but actual full talks--and fail to see that Biden is *way* sharper.

What is the relationship between polls and what I said?

Nevertheless, Biden isn't "nonsensical" if we're being honest. What we see is him talking intelligently about serious issues for 10 minutes, and there was a moment or two when he said one thing and meant another. Trump *cannot* talk coherently about anything, and often says stuff that is just baffling. There is no way anyone can watch them one after another--not clips but actual full talks--and fail to see that Biden is *way* sharper.

So you don’t dispute what I’m saying in regard to what the voters are saying in the polls?

So you don’t dispute what I’m saying in regard to what the voters are saying in the polls?

You said this:

"Trump is nonsensical because he is deranged.

Apparently people like derangement more than age induced mental decline."

The factual premise is false.

You said this:

"Trump is nonsensical because he is deranged.

Apparently people like derangement more than age induced mental decline."

The factual premise is false.
Okay and the second clarification post?

Back