Official Apex Legends Discussion w/ Gamertag List

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice...

7A8g.gif

The funny thing is that Zampanella said he WANTS Titanfall 3 and that he loves the series.

But (IMHO)

As long as Apex Legends is making the money printer go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

OGC.03f54b3b21b4563d171c647f3c374b30

over at EA... We won't be seeing it any time soon...

Problems aside, I love the caretaking or at least life injections Apex gets from Respawn; to compare, Warzone hasn't been getting the love I'd like to see from Raven and Co. Haven't played this a in long time now (last mained Crypto after originally running Caustic) but will be reinstalling when the next-gen update drops. I'm very interested in the new 9v9 mode and seeing how pretty everything pops in the new version.

It's absurd how buggy this game is. Still is.

Love that they brought back no regs for season 12 too. That extra bit of RNG..

carl-chef-kiss.gif

It's absurd how buggy this game is. Still is.

Love that they brought back no regs for season 12 too. That extra bit of RNG..

carl-chef-kiss.gif

Really? I've been playing since day 1 and I can't really think of any bugs I've seen. What exactly are you experiencing? I remember when it came out people were impressed with how polished it was.

Really? I've been playing since day 1 and I can't really think of any bugs I've seen. What exactly are you experiencing? I remember when it came out people were impressed with how polished it was.

That may be the first time I've heard that.

There's a massive FPS drop issue on Olympus, down to about 20 and some people are saying they can't get above 30 FPS. This is a new issue.
No regs, which became an issue a few seasons ago and never really went away, are back in full force with season 12.
Adding skins and whatnot in the game that crash said game.
Being shot around corners.
Servers being a bit shit.
Game updates that break the game, are things not being play tested before they roll out updates?

Last edited:
Game updates that break the game, are things not being play tested before they roll out updates?

Senior development staff who worked on Apex Legends/Titanfall at Respawn have left the company. While upper level management are being poached by EA to run other subsidiaries. Entry level programmers being elevated arent familiar with Source1.

That may be the first time I've heard that.

There's a massive FPS drop issue on Olympus, down to about 20 and some people are saying they can't get above 30 FPS. This is a new issue.
No regs, which became an issue a few seasons ago and never really went away, are back in full force with season 12.
Adding skins and whatnot in the game that crash said game.
Being shot around corners.
Servers being a bit shit.

I haven't played in a while so sad to hear these things. Last time I played was a few month ago though but didn't have any issues. Online people were talking about how impressive the polish was.

I get hit when I'm around a corner every now and again but I always attribute it to lag. Not game breaking for me though. I've been having a blast.

Haven't tried the new season yet as I usually only play when I drink and I only drink on the weekends.

<DCWhoa>

Better get it in while you can. They're gonna patch the heck outta that!

Native PS5/XSX version was released today. Played one round and couldn't tell the difference.

wOCy2xC.gif

Back