Official Apex Legends Discussion w/ Gamertag List

Aiming properties of a BR like Apex Legends are vastly different to a hero based tactical shooter. Valorant does at best a mediocre job at teaching players the entry level fundamentals of aiming in the slowest methods possible.

well consider me mediocre at the entry level fundamentals of aiming

in the slowest method possible of course

in the slowest method possible of course

Sadly with these two games the developers dont provide adequate modes. Nor do they allow their communities to make modes for they want 100% control over the IP. Fortunately for you two free options exist. Either CSGO and or Aim Lab:

Sadly with these two games the developers dont provide adequate modes. Nor do they allow their communities to make modes for they want 100% control over the IP. Fortunately for you two free options exist. Either CSGO and or Aim Lab:

i have played CS since 1.6, just been playing more valorant since it came out than CS

I can only play this when I'm drinking and I only drink on the weekends.

Always wanted to try, but seems I might be too old, and a tad too slow. Titanfall 2 is about as twitchy as I can get. Is this cross play and filled with cheats still? Only heard this since I had never tried it. Son seems to like it though

Always wanted to try, but seems I might be too old, and a tad too slow. Titanfall 2 I s about as twitchy as I can get. Is this cross play and filled with cheats still? Only heard this since I had never tried it. Son seems to like it thiugg

I'm 52 and play on Xbox. I still play Titanfall 2 also but mostly the only matches are attrition and bounty hunt. I don't mind those at all as I get to use my Titans along with the regular PVP mixed in.

Apex is crossplay but you can turn that off if you want. I keep it on because my son at college is on PS4. There's a report feature if you suspect someone is cheating. You can also use it if they quit early. That's what I use it for 99% of the time.

If you quit as soon as you get knocked in a team based game, yeah you deserve what the devs throw at you.

Apex Legends Devs Say That A Seer Nerf Is Coming
In a Reddit AMA, the Apex Legends developers at Respawn said that Seer launched "a bit too strong" and will get balanced in a future update.

"Seer has launched strong, which was the hope. He's also brought a lot of new gameplay elements to the game (HP bars, interrupt) which has driven a lot of discussion with players, which is great to see," Nordin wrote. "With that being said [Seer] is probably a bit too strong at the moment and will [receive] some balance updates in an upcoming patch."

Nordin followed up saying that players won't have to wait until the midseason patch to see changes made to Seer. Nordin also said that they won't be making fundamental changes to Seer's kit, except that the flash from Seer's tactical ability will be removed entirely. "

Apex Legends Devs Say That A Seer Nerf Is Coming - GameSpot

Called it! :)

Serious skills, brother. Thought you were MiyagiKilla or a variation of which? You sell your original account under that gt?

Im still MiyagiKilla, but since i used to main Caustic changed to Aleksandar-NOX
My name aswell is Aleksandar so thats why.
On Xbox i use MiyagiKilla now.

Well i guess thats how its supposed to be with Wraith, saved me two times with phase but other than that my aim was decent

Respawn needs to fix their damn game.

win a ranked arena game
next game is missing one or both teammates
win a ranked arena game

sprinkle in afk teammates too

report feature is a joke.

Last edited:
Respawn needs to fix their damn game.

win a ranked arena game
win a ranked arena game

sprinkle in afk teammates too

report feature is a joke.

I haven't played since they introduced Horizon, whatever season that was, and every other match i had no teammates, and on top of that if i partied up with a friend we weren't given a 3rd for about 5 or 6 games straight... We were ok but what sort of nonsense is that?!

Haven't played since then and i don't know if i will ever go back.

I haven't played since they introduced Horizon, whatever season that was, and every other match i had no teammates, and on top of that if i partied up with a friend we weren't given a 3rd for about 5 or 6 games straight... We were ok but what sort of nonsense is that?!

Haven't played since then and i don't know if i will ever go back.

Yeah it's pretty bad.

Feels like this game punishes you if you play with a friend or two. Was doing great for a few days running as a solo, then party up with a pal, and I guess the algorithm figured we needed to get our asses beat relentlessly. We couldn't get any momentum no matter how we played. It wasn't fun. At all.

Matchmaking hasn't let up since, regardless if I'm solo or whatever.

Checking in on my Apex folks. Still playing it daily. Still haven't got an heirloom set :D:mad:

I haven't won an heirloom but I got an heirloom. A few months back they basically had a sale with the season and my son was like "Dad, if you just use the coins you earn this new season and buy a few more, it's half the money!"

I got Bangalore's pilot's knife. :) If I win an Heirloom, I want Caustic's hammer!

I haven't won an heirloom but I got an heirloom. A few months back they basically had a sale with the season and my son was like "Dad, if you just use the coins you earn this new season and buy a few more, it's half the money!"

I got Bangalore's pilot's knife. :) If I win an Heirloom, I want Caustic's hammer!

To be fair, I'm a Crypto guy so I have no need for an heirloom until he has one. But it's the principle of the thing! I've been playing this solidly since day one!

(maybe day two, I forget)

Back