Official Apex Legends Discussion w/ Gamertag List

Not really a fan of the current WarGames. I wish they kept the standard gameplay an option always (without having to play Ranked). Some of these random modes just feel gimmicky.

Not really a fan of the current WarGames. I wish they kept the standard gameplay an option always (without having to play Ranked). Some of these random modes just feel gimmicky.
I didn't mind the shield regen, but the free respawn and you keep all your stuff when you spawn was awful. You end up winning fights 4 times or getting 6th partied.

seer_emergence.0.jpg

New legend "Seer" is on the way...

Respawn is struggling with this property. From being hacked to nonstop server issues, people are finally starting to get tired of it.

Time to say good bye to this terrible game.
Server hack, unplayable ranked, non stop errors, overpriced skins. All they care is only to milk ur money. Needed 5 seasons to notice it. Never listening to community. Shitters

Gotta love the busted ass report system in this game.

playing arenas and a teammate is afk from the jump, cant report them. If you leave, you get the leaver penalty.

The rest of this season and the beginning of season 10 is do or die for me.

its hard to give a shit about new characters and features when the rest of the game is shithouse. Day 1 bugs, hacks, day 1 errors, the new controller mod/controller pack hack.. then you have players afk, dcing all the time, doing who knows what.. but hey, new recolored $20-$30 skins and useless gun charms.

Gotta love the busted ass report system in this game.

playing arenas and a teammate is afk from the jump, cant report them. If you leave, you get the leaver penalty.

The rest of this season and the beginning of season 10 is do or die for me.

its hard to give a shit about new characters and features when the rest of the game is shithouse. Day 1 bugs, hacks, day 1 errors, the new controller mod/controller pack hack.. then you have players afk, dcing all the time, doing who knows what.. but hey, new recolored $20-$30 skins and useless gun charms.

You have to wait until the match is over then report them from the screen that shows the three of you. If two players bail, then the match ends. Yes, I know it sucks but that's where it is right now and it needs to be fixed.

You have to wait until the match is over then report them from the screen that shows the three of you. If two players bail, then the match ends. Yes, I know it sucks but that's where it is right now and it needs to be fixed.

There are some accounts you straight up can't report without being taken out of the game and then sent to some blanket ass Sony report feature. The Sony report doesn't work.

Not sure the Respawn in-game report works either, to be fair.

There are some accounts you straight up can't report without being taken out of the game and then sent to some blanket ass Sony report feature. The Sony report doesn't work.

Not sure the Respawn in-game report works either, to be fair.

I'm on Xbox and I can report right after a match as long as I don't just skip the squad pics at the end.

Season 10 is here and the game still had issues.

audio is still fucking garbage.

seer is ridiculously overpowered.

the battle pass is now grindier and full of ugly shit. First time since launch i havent bought the pass.

Season 10 is here and the game still had issues.

audio is still fucking garbage.

seer is ridiculously overpowered.

the battle pass is now grindier and full of ugly shit. First time since launch i havent bought the pass.

I read that they want their new characters to be O.P. at first then tweak them according to the play data. Fuse needs a buff badly.

Last edited:
Just got this, man it’s addicting lol I played like 15 matches straight.

I bought horizon, now just trying to grind materials so I can get one nice skin for her and I’m all set. I’m not sure if she’s good but I like her scientist theme and the jump mobility is nice, her ult seems great but I never remember to use it lol.

if anyone wants to play shoot me a pm, I’m not very good as I have only dabbled in battle royale’s but I play valorant so my aim is not complete trash lol

but I play valorant so my aim is not complete trash lol

Aiming properties of a BR like Apex Legends are vastly different to a hero based tactical shooter. Valorant does at best a mediocre job at teaching players the entry level fundamentals of aiming in the slowest methods possible.

Haven't played season 10 yet but am seeing clips and posts that the gun meta is absurd. People getting two burst by prowlers and easy kill streaks with the rampage. Plus Seer being OP.

Back