No Spoilers Official Demon's Souls (2020) Discussion

Still trying to chug along in this game, would like to finish it before Elden Ring. I love the world but fuck me it's frustrating.

I am thinking of replaying this; never played the original, but the remake is stunning in detail.

But, I much prefer the OP sorceries in DS3 lmao

Had a brief moment of thought of quitting this game altogether. I'm in Islands Edge, I have like 10k souks and I die to a one of those double katana skeletons. Warp back to get my souls and now there's a God damn red enemy which is apparently called a phantom that's hard as fuck and of course it kills me so bye bye Souls. I die so you make the motherfucking game harder??!!

tenor (46).gif

Still trying to chug along in this game, would like to finish it before Elden Ring. I love the world but fuck me it's frustrating.

Farm the skeletons for about 4 to 5 hours on 4-1. Game will be a breeze afterwards, I actually regretted doing that on my first run because it made the game pathetically easy afterwards. I was killing everything in two hits and I had so much health I was surviving every boss fight even while making major mistakes.

Back