No Spoilers Official Diablo IV Discussion

What char class are you (or planning on) maining?

• Total voters
I mean he’s right lol. For the most part playing on standard mode it’s not really a skill game. But that’s ok because that’s what makes it fun for a lot of people (including myself). A lot of deaths are from just visual clutter or too many affixes going off with a lack of CC breaking options. And also with the lag and online-always status of the game I can see why most people would just avoid hardcore altogether.

Don't forget getting shot from outside of the screen. Total BS.

I once played a NM dungeon with 2 other guys. This dungeon had the thing where lightning strikes every few seconds so you have to get in the bubble or you die. It also had the thing where corpses have a chance to explode.

We were doing great, got up to the last hallway before the boss, and then lightning was about to strike, we all got in the bubble, and a bad guy who we just killed had his corpse explode and it killed all of us inside the bubble.

Literally a no way to win scenario.

number-one-bullshit-khabib-nurmagomedov.gif

Wow... loot train goes choo choo.

I started doing some helltides (admittedly high 50s/low 60s) and got up to 33 oranges and a crapload of good yellows. Are the helltides complete faceroll in WT4 now or just a WT3 thing?

Oh yeah and I have done 8 lvl 2 nightmare in a row and I can't get anything higher to drop. This is complete bullshit, these things are taking about 10 minutes and stupidly easy but the game won't give me anything higher... number 1 BS.

I once played a NM dungeon with 2 other guys. This dungeon had the thing where lightning strikes every few seconds so you have to get in the bubble or you die. It also had the thing where corpses have a chance to explode.

We were doing great, got up to the last hallway before the boss, and then lightning was about to strike, we all got in the bubble, and a bad guy who we just killed had his corpse explode and it killed all of us inside the bubble.

Literally a no way to win scenario.

number-one-bullshit-khabib-nurmagomedov.gif

Some of the affixes are just really dumb. That lightning storm one is an automatic salvage if you're trying to push NM dungeons. You also can't have multiple gear sets so it's pointless trying to even build sets to deal with specific types of dungeons. Lot of times I die I really just have no idea what happened. It's usually kind of funny when that stuff happens but if there were real consequences (like hardcore mode) I would not be laughing lmao

Don't forget getting shot from outside of the screen. Total BS.

Those corpse bow sniper guys and wraiths that do the one shot move are crazy. Soemtimes they be waiting right outside a doorway and trap you or they'll do it while you're fighting a mob and can't see the indicator. Diabolical stuff

At level 45 and on ACT III. Need to start playing more so I can finish the game and hit level 100 before Starfield comes out.

Also, I haven't used a single elixir yet, I should probably get on that.

I don't know if WT4 is any different than WT3 but I can easily pickup 3 mystery chests at WT3.

Seems like Blizz might have gone too far back the other way with Helltides. Oh well fix it after I'm full ancestral hopefully.

Hit 64 on my Necro. Doing Side quests and Alter hunting while I leech Legion Events and world bosses. I discovered I can handle level 75 trash mobs on the world map as long as I don't take on smaller groups.

Well that was... anticlimactic. I was clearly giving the capstone far too much respect by waiting till lvl 66 before trying it. Turned out it was super easy and I didn't look like dying at any point.

Now to get the crap kicked out of me for a while on WT4 LOL

Ok well, I had to ride through a Helltide to get to a dungeon and expected as they were all 10 levels above me, that they would... well... tapdance on my testicles honestly.

It was actually fine and I got two mysteries and two normal armors as a fresh to WT4 character. Either they nerfed the crap out of the difficulty or WW warriors are OP. Certainly not complaining.

Loot train goes choo choo.

Ok well, I had to ride through a Helltide to get to a dungeon and expected as they were all 10 levels above me, that they would... well... tapdance on my testicles honestly.

It was actually fine and I got two mysteries and two normal armors as a fresh to WT4 character. Either they nerfed the crap out of the difficulty or WW warriors are OP. Certainly not complaining.

Loot train goes choo choo.

Nice. In my case I was able to get a decent amount of gear that was appropriate to my build by running many helltides at WT4.

Have to admit I did have to go through a lot of trash though.. but at least the trash can be converted into gold or crafting materials.

Slowly finding Ancestrial upgrades. Changing the stats at the occultist is getting expensive. I'd been just scrapping all my trash gear but I'm having to actually sell stuff now.

Slowly finding Ancestrial upgrades. Changing the stats at the occultist is getting expensive. I'd been just scrapping all my trash gear but I'm having to actually sell stuff now.

Yeah, I got to lvl 60 in WT3 and was flat broke so started to sell blues and yellows from Helltides and still DE oranges I didn't want. Happily back at 15 mill by lvl 70, even after setting up a bunch of new gear.

I might just start selling everything at this point as I have mountains of materials to use.

Edit: Hahahaha... fail. I literally stopped even tracking how many materials that I had because I had so many so I've been vendoring them for the last 20 levels... until I got three upgrades and was doing some re-rolls and... suddenly ran out. Like two hours after posting the above /facepalm.

Last edited:
Anyone finding the game is crashing a lot? I've been having a few crashes lately since the last patch. I don't know if they broke something or if this has been like this since launch. On the Xbox Series X. My bro says he crashes it seems every 30 mins too and he's on PC.

Anyone finding the game is crashing a lot? I've been having a few crashes lately since the last patch. I don't know if they broke something or if this has been like this since launch. On the Xbox Series X. My bro says he crashes it seems every 30 mins too and he's on PC.
It was brutal most of the weekend. I got lag killed quite a bit. I'm playing on PS5.

I haven't had a single crash since the first week of release.

I'd rather they add more stuff to do later on. I'm level 70 now and Helltides, Tree Stuff, and Nighmare Dungeons are starting to get dull.

Back