Spoilers Official ELDEN RING Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Your Elden Ring Waifu:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So my intellect character is level 65. I got the dagger that I need to give to Ranni in order to progress her quest, pursuant to the Moonlight Greatsword, now that I know it exists.

In all honesty I'm thinking of doing another Paladin build. I simply love the world.

patch 1.07 updated today; apparently they changed those dormant colleseums, suggesting they are coming soon. Also data for a new Legacy dungeon and map points was found in the update. Also new character model hairstyles were added with the word "DLC" in the code

Last edited:
Try crafting sleep pots
Could do. Would prefer to practice separating the two before falling back on the sleep strategy, though. Once you eliminate one it's not too difficult to keep the rest of the fight one on one but two Godskins means double the fireballs.
I absolutely murked them first try somehow most likely out of sheer luck. I thought they were by far the easiest boss fight then I was shocked when I saw people having trouble with them online lol.
I'm not having too much trouble beating them. The tricky part for me is beating them without taking damage when these two assholes have like zero chill lol

I just started playing this.

Dex build. So far I am enjoying the game.
The breakthrough was when the store had the wolf spirits for sale. It just showed up so i bought that and the bell and now i am kicking ass. I was bullishly exploring and found stuff to level up the wolf spirit so its quite powerful.

That beginning is brutal though (don't know how many times i've died already to this boss or that boss). I walked into a catacomb or something (like i am level 2 or 3 at best i think), cleared it and then there's a chest. I open it and get teleported far far away in the east side of the map in a cave with some really powerful enemies. Walk out into a swamp full of more deadly shit. Can't teleport from there so i spend an hour running around this valley of gaseous swamp full of death. I find a way to leave the swamp then trek (didn't realize that i could teleport maybe - assumed i still couldn't cause i had not used it much then) slowly back to the starting point. Ran into a bunch of gigantic monsters (one stomped me to death cause i didn't know how to run yet - hold that dodge button DUH!!!!). THAT WAS NOT COOL!!!!!!

Last edited:
I just started playing this.

Dex build. So far I am enjoying the game.
The breakthrough was when the store had the wolf spirits for sale. It just showed up so i bought that and the bell and now i am kicking ass. I was bullishly exploring and found stuff to level up the wolf spirit so its quite powerful.

That beginning is brutal though (don't know how many times i've died already to this boss or that boss). I walked into a catacomb or something (like i am level 2 or 3 at best i think), cleared it and then there's a chest. I open it and get teleported far far away in the east side of the map in a cave with some really powerful enemies. Walk out into a swamp full of more deadly shit. Can't teleport from there so i spend an hour running around this valley of gaseous swamp full of death. I find a way to leave the swamp then trek (didn't realize that i could teleport maybe - assumed i still couldn't cause i had not used it much then) slowly back to the starting point. Ran into a bunch of gigantic monsters (one stomped me to death cause i didn't know how to run yet - hold that dodge button DUH!!!!). THAT WAS NOT COOL!!!!!!
I don't know if this will help or not, but I started enjoying the game much more once I began to look at things in terms of bowls with small funnels leading to huge boss fights at the end. I went straight for Marget because well, he's the first boss. Except he's not. It's not like the Taurus Demon. They want you to look around, find stuff, open a chest and get teleported into the jaws of a bear as big as a semi. Then after you get a bunch of stuff, craft a bunch of things, upgrade your weapon a bunch of times and level up, THEN you go kill Marget. Now I'm sure that better players can do level 1 runs but that's certainly not for me. Glad you're having fun dude. I love the game

So I had the Regal Ancestor Spirit boss fight glitch. Hit him a couple times, he jumped in the air, and poof - gone. While I'm a bit saddened I didn't get to experience the full fight, I'm not too heartbroken.

So I had the Regal Ancestor Spirit boss fight glitch. Hit him a couple times, he jumped in the air, and poof - gone. While I'm a bit saddened I didn't get to experience the full fight, I'm not too heartbroken.
Yeah it's cool atmospherically but mediocre otherwise

Back