Elections Official Joe Biden Sundowning Megathread

Easier to silence opposition voices than to debate them
Well that’s why the left is quick to call someone a racist or transphobic or any other word that ends with -ist. If someone is one of those hateful labels you don’t need to debate them or listen to anything else they say. So they let themselves get out of a debate and justify it by using those labels. But that’s the snake eating the tail and working it’s way up.
Edit
i say the left and not liberal.. liberals are open for debate and free speech they don’t say dumb crap like words are violence!!!

Well that’s why the left is quick to call someone a racist or transphobic or any other word that ends with -ist. If someone is one of those hateful labels you don’t need to debate them or listen to anything else they say. So they let themselves get out of a debate and justify it by using those labels. But that’s the snake eating the tail and working it’s way up.
Edit
i say the left and not liberal.. liberals are open for debate and free speech they don’t say dumb crap like words are violence!!!

They also say "Silence is violence".

Wish they'd pick a story and stick to it.

But, we all know hypocrisy and double standards are must haves to be a true libtard Dumbocrat.

Yeah, because no one fumbles putting on a jacket around prop wash. ;)

OGC.f25e39b722654f7dd7d030471a22a3b0

I thought those bone spurs were healed?

<Neil01>
staircase without rails is a disaster in the making, this proves what exactly?

Sooooo....

Bone spurs?

Probably just a 70+ year old man smartly taking precautions against his natural enemy, gravity.

That's why there aren't any clips of Trump falling UP on Air Force One, or falling off his bike....

<TheDonald>

Thread needs poll: percentage of persons that thinks there should be a Constitutional Amendment precluding any person from becoming POTUS after their 70th birthday. There hasn't been an amendment passed in 30 years, I would bet it would get overwhelming public support but for the major parties pushing octogenarians next election.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back