Elections Official Joe Biden Sundowning Megathread

Lol, if that was Trump, all you MAGA bois would be saying what an awkward freak the girl looks like... and you’d be right.

Nothing there except Friendly Joe trying to make a weird chick feel better about herself.
IF... but it wasn't. And it's never been Trump. It's always braindead Biden always being and absolute creep with young girls.

This is NOT photoshopped.

GEva6jAXMAAFGBC

Just want to post in this thread. Biden isn’t some transformative leader, but at least he isn’t Trump. Trump is such a sack of garbage…where you want to start first? Lies about the election? Trump University? Bankruptcy (4 times!!!) - despite being born absurdly wealthy? Draft dodging? Cheating on his wive(s)? Bigotry? Like so many Republicans, proud of his immigrant history (despite that he lies about his heritage)…yet hateful of immigrants? ‘Poisoning the blood of our country’ he said…mmm…. The floor is yours, fools…most of the defense will be trying to not deal with any of Trump’s reality (shocking)… ‘well, Biden did…’

IF... but it wasn't. And it's never been Trump. It's always braindead Biden always being and absolute creep with young girls

What was your recap of the 4 years of the Trump presidency? He passed a big tax cut.
I’m not going to hold Covid against him. Despite what some people think, America really does depend on the rest of the world..so..? How much good did he do?

From my perspective, him and sycophants made 60% of America hate him - way to go…

ROFL! The dude at the very end.... too much.

The best part is they got the only fact of the report they focused on wrong. Hur did find "the evidence to indict him", but said he was far too senile. I'll bet it's a bit scary behind the scenes if your not a leech for power sucking off the dead old man who is nothing but a puppet. You see him and realize, holy fuck, this senile bastard is the President of the U.S.A. and all these parasites are shielding him so they can wield power. It reminds me of .....

iu

Last edited:
Elon slamming Biden and google search seems to undermine these tweets.

Back