Official Mortal Kombat 11 Diskussion *NEW POLL*

Your top two of the MK11 DLC roster are:

• Total voters
20190815_112630.jpg First tower i have done all 5 stages was Johnny Cage, now this one was really quick grind

Lmao the streak finally ended. Fucking lost two close rounds to a Baraka player. Got up to 30 total wins before hand. Lost on some cheese. I forgot how to defend against his leap move. Felt like a scrub

Also how am I a warrior getting paired up with a grandmaster lmao

23k57o3.jpg
23k57o3.jpg

61/6 Kano
3/2 Kabal. Even though one of my kabal losses is because I picked the wrong variation.

And all together in rank I'm 30-3 or 29 something like that. 2/3 I lost to some cheese the other dude just out played me.

LOL, what were you expecting?
Oh I knew that they would but some of the shit looks like the third party NRS contracted out to didn't even try. I originally played on a PS4 pro. I knew the difference was gonna be crazy but some of that shit just looks like they didn't even bother.

I wish I would've given skarlet a better look on PS4 I'm loving her

I wish I would've given skarlet a better look on PS4 I'm loving her

Skarlet is one of my most hated matchups. I’ve always had problems against her no matter who I use

Skarlet is one of my most hated matchups. I’ve always had problems against her no matter who I use

I'm 21-1 with her after a few hours of solid lab work... My 3 hour old Skarlet is better than my month old Kabal....

<2>

Skarlets D4 jail in the corner is so nice into 44. As is her D4 jail into blood ball mid screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosadus
Back