RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Ngannou Discussion PPV 10/28, 2PM EST

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No way Ngannou won, but he did very well. With that said he was throwing almost no punches, pretty much just waiting for counters hence avoiding gassing out too bad.
Ngannou vs Wilder would be interesting but I think Wilder has the power to get him out of there.

Would be fun to see Ngannou try to box all the top boxers, he would probably beat AJ for sure at least.
i would love to see ngannou get another big money fight or at least a good name at heavyweight. he had more success against fury than basically anyone other than wilder.

I remember people doubting he could win the Stipe rematch and mocking me when I said he I saw improvements.

Not a robbery. Most people don’t know shit about boxing.
Which is who this fight was aimed towards lol the average joe with money who wants to be entertained even if they don’t know shit about the sport lol

I honestly don't know who won that, Francis had the bigger rounds and moments but there were a lot of rounds that Fury just edged by landing jabs and Ngannou not landing much at all. Definitely wasn't a robbery, it was an extremely close fight I'd have to rewatch it round by round.
I hate that you can barely win rounds like that and somehow win the fight when you got dropped and lost bigger exchanges… I get that’s how it works but feels like a robbery when it happens

You mean where he looked behind him as he was falling? lol
So you did see, yeah where he got dropped and looked stunned and confused on the ground. Glad you agree.

Yeah not sure what I watched but no way Fury would have just stood off in the final round in normal fight.

God. Poor Usyk. He's gotta feel so sick right now.

An all time great cross over performance. But I can see how Fury bled enough rounds out of him with the jab to just barely skate by. Don't think it's particularly off or anything here. Just razor close.

Hahahahahahahahahaha Fury and Warren pussying out of the Usyk fight

Usyk vs Ngannou for the baddest title. Book it king!

Usyk will batter Fury if that’s the fighter who shows up against him. It appears that Tyson didn’t take the fight seriously at all.

Back