Official UFC 196 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferguson at decent dog odds vs Conor sign me up.

Ferguson at decent dog odds vs Conor sign me up.

Same here

But man, if Conor can beat ferg.. You can call me Irish LOL

I'm not on the Conor train but I might be if that happens ..

i kinda feel like Ferg would be a pretty sizable dog against Conor, no?

Fuck! I'm teeing off in an hour. Has anyone noticed a pattern of how long it takes odds to be released after they announce a late replacement fight?
I'm not on Twitter for the bfo alerts and I really want to get Connor KO early

Fuck! I'm teeing off in an hour. Has anyone noticed a pattern of how long it takes odds to be released after they announce a late replacement fight?
I'm not on Twitter for the bfo alerts and I really want to get Connor KO early

i'd keep in touch with a pc or a phone or whatever to be able to bet it, man

i kinda feel like Ferg would be a pretty sizable dog against Conor, no?

I so hope so. Ferg is a tough matchup regardless, but with his style fighting him on short notice is far from a picnic. If they are trying to "protect" Conor then Ferg seems like a bad idea to me. But for betting reasons I hope Ferg is like +350 LOL

0Fxl0KDl.jpg

Well I guess I can count on having a shitty game staring at my phone lol

My wife is at the airport in Dallas right now getting ready to fly home and realized she was sitting next to Kendall Grove LOL. How many women would know who he is? My wife is awesome.

My wife is at the airport in Dallas right now getting ready to fly home and realized she was sitting next to Kendallville Grove LOL. How many women would know who he is? My wife is awesome.

lol! awesome. he fights this weekend (in kansas)

and she is a keeper :)

Aldo, Khabib, and Edgar all ruled out as potential replacements

Nate Diaz should be a fun fight against Conor but I wonder if Dana will make this for an interim title.

Guesses on lines if it's Nate?

Conor -375?

steeper. id be surprised if its not in the -450-500 range

You could be right. At -500 not even playable imo. Don't really think Nate can win but no point paying that much juice.

You could be right. At -500 not even playable imo. Don't really think Nate can win but no point paying that much juice.
id prob just stick to the KO prop or a small bit on Conor in the first round if it is indeed that juiced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back