Official UFC Fight Night 76 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was a great fight, I could get Kono @ -300 going into the last round too.

Having those sports books with live betting on boxing must be pretty nice. We don't get any of that in North America except in the very biggest fights like Mayweather/Pacquiao.

Having those sports books with live betting on boxing must be pretty nice. We don't get any of that in North America except in the very biggest fights like Mayweather/Pacquiao.

i'm surprised how much more advanced the european betting websites are.

i'm surprised how much more advanced the european betting websites are.

It's because its not even 100% legal in the US except for in Vegas I believe. You guys live betting seems way better too

I wish we had the same props as euro sites for soccer. It is so much more detailed than what we get here. We get those type of props for NFL and NBA, I understand soccer isn't that popular over here but it sucks. 5d had them last year for a few months and it helped me get from 700 to 2k. Then they removed it :( . Even just having the option to bet x player to score would be nice. Bookmaker has more options live betting soccer than it does pre match lol

I honestly think betting messi and cristiano to score every time they play is not a bad strategy. You would definitely be up in the long run lol

betsafe released 12 lines for "King of kings" K1 rules i belive.. starts in about 7 hours

i have no clue who the fighters are :eek: plenty of videos avaliable on youtube though.

after watching a few videos i took a shot on Vjatseslav Tevinsh -105 he looks alot more technical then his opponent(Chico) hwo is just spaming arkward looping punches.

some videos:

[YT]oqQxEJDE6jY[/YT]
[YT]rYWesvU1GoY[/YT]

looks like chico can throw a kick though :)

I gotta start paying more attention to these boxing lines. Another big underdog wins in the co-main event on Spike TV tonight. Kohei Kono was +500 at 5Dimes the other day.

first time shame on them, second time shame on us. We knew there was value in the lines after that 50-1 one dropped. Boxing is going to be around, lurking in the underground mostly sparkling with something to do with national pride, or one of the few bombers who can ko someone fights again but the books are a good example of human error, if you can watch the sport. i prefer it to say.....baseball ....

juggling poker hardcore , and NFL/MMA/NBA, but boxing is great, i can appreciate nuances of it more then other things it seems. I have a lot of smaller relatives all boxing beasts in the lower classes. I turned out to be a goofy jock in the main stream sports, but fighting is my favorite thing to watch now by far. Whatever, ha, time to watch some boxing, ill try and keep up and add some things

curious about a potential play.

How do we see vinny mag versus Matt Hamill going?

Im interested in the wrestling aspect of it. Hamill is surely some sort of done, but i remember him making slow and steady improvements in his striking technique. i could tell he was proud of his improvement, still slow and hittable, but able to spam leg kicks and go from there. ... He happens to be fighting one of the few guys who has an obvious disadvantage in technique in that area.

From a simplistic point of view, he knows the danger with vinny comes on the ground. Maybe from a sloppy right, but its from the subs usually. On that note, Hamil, while old and rusty, was in against some good fighters and hasnt been subbed, which is worth something. How does the striking game really matchup? VInny seems more dangerous, but other then scoring some points, or stalling after getting clipped, why would hammill want to get this down?

As the dog in this fight, making this ugly and hanging in there is sort of a win in itself, so he doesnt really have to press the action. Aside from Jon jones Its not like Hamill will besetting anyones "killer" radar off, he it seems easy to game plan around using the ghost of his past wrestling chops and try to keep this on the feet moreso then take it to the ground against someone who has a big fight finish advantage in that spot.

So if the biggest edge for VInny is subs, and Hamill might consider not playing into that, what happens? Luckily VInny isnt a very good athlete. He is like a poor mans Meia, with even less ability to take fighters down.

I doubt they have the prop or will, but maybe, but Vinny / goes to scorecards action is void would be money in some capacity.

Not an expert on the status of these fighters, does M.H have enough in the tank to keep his distance and spacing ? I just have a hard time seeing Vinny get the takedowns consistantly in the spots he can finish this, and the over is only 1.5 rds, moved from -175 to a very reasonable -115

im taking 1.5 units, awaiting some good breakdowns on this, i realize how unreliable they both are, which scares me from any sort of over, but seems like it could be worth a look

I agree, my only bet so far is the O1.5 on hamil fight. Also waiting to pull the trigger on okami just waiting to see if they put the lines on reduced. Might even add more on that 1.5 though, hamil is pretty strong and I see it being a standup fight where vinny does better but can't finish him

I have not watched Fitch or Okami since they left the UFC. How different are their skillsets now? If this fight was in the UFC i would go big on Okami, has anything changed? Okami seems like a nightmare matchup for Fitch. How does he win? Should be really hard for him to wrestle Okami.

I have not watched Fitch or Okami since they left the UFC. How different are their skillsets now? If this fight was in the UFC i would go big on Okami, has anything changed? Okami seems like a nightmare matchup for Fitch. How does he win? Should be really hard for him to wrestle Okami.

They both suck a lot more and are less durable. Other than that pretty much the same

People can argue that Fitch will have a hard time with Okami, but how exactly does Okami have an easy time with Fitch? This seems like a neutralizing matchup that will be very close. Factor in Okami's weight cut and potential for gassing at WW, and I don't know how anyone could feel confident playing Okami at his odds.

People can argue that Fitch will have a hard time with Okami, but how exactly does Okami have an easy time with Fitch? This seems like a neutralizing matchup that will be very close. Factor in Okami's weight cut and potential for gassing at WW, and I don't know how anyone could feel confident playing Okami at his odds.

Easily a tougher fight for Fitch imo. His stand up is nowhere near as sharp as Okami, and he'll have a very hard time getting him down nevermind keeping him there. If Okami has had a good weight cut, I think hell get the better of clinch positioning too. I think this very likely plays out like Okami vs Munoz

None of my books have the over for Vinny Hamill except Paddy and im limited to peanuts.

They both suck a lot more and are less durable. Other than that pretty much the same

Ok gotcha, thanks. Yeah, i didnt really take the gas factor into consideration. Could Okami dropping down be a result of him getting off the juice? If i remember correctly he was a pretty big MW so its a bit weird otherwise.

Anyone know why arsenal are only -175 against watford today? On the road but still, much better squad. The only person who scores for watford is ighalo

Edit nvm I just checked they are -200
Put 100 on arsenal and 30 on the draw at +345

Anyone know why arsenal are only -175 against watford today? On the road but still, much better squad. The only person who scores for watford is ighalo

Edit nvm I just checked they are -200
Put 100 on arsenal and 30 on the draw at +345

Arsenal up 2-0. I hedged too much, only gonna win 20 off 130 lol

This thread was so slow till fitch/okami ;) shame no live betting on wsof or cage events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back