Official UFC Fight Night 79 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've been reading in Texas tax is paid on 25% of winnings but you can claim relief on losses to minimise how much tax you pay. Anyone aware if there's anything illegal about me transferring money to America for him to bet with and him then transferring the winnings/stake back to me?

I don't think the Aldo line is gonna move so drastically where you're gonna feel like. "SHIT I SHOULD HAVE JUMPED AT THAT LINE" I don't see him all of a sudden becoming the favorite. Or something like that. So I say take your time.

I honestly feel like the odds will be close to even at fight time.

Sham. Its worth looking into bitcoin for cashouts. JimGunn mentioned it a while ago and since then i read up on it a bit.

Bitcoin is awesome and will help you avoid becoming a target from the taxman

Bitcoin also makes it easy to transfer large sums internationally.

Transfers are instant and anonymous...bitcoin is amazing!!

Any sites you recommend where I can read up on this?

Me too - Holloway is the closing leg of a £450 payout for me and I also have a £330 payout hinging on him and Kevin Lee winning!

Yeah i got him parlayed as well. Kevin im not too confident in, feel like he should win but the current price is off.

Santos will get beaten up on the feet for three rounds. He ain't getting Lee down.

Should not be able to but he could land a trip from the clinch. Even if it's a standup fight i'm not sure if i think Kevins standup is solid enough to bet at the currenct price. I like that he throws straight punches but he is not great at finding his range.

Should not be able to but he could land a trip from the clinch. Even if it's a standup fight i'm not sure if i think Kevins standup is solid enough to bet at the currenct price. I like that he throws straight punches but he is not great at finding his range.

What's the line has it moved I got him at -400? Yeah it is pretty pricey but I think he's a solid prospect Santos is like 35 too.

i'm with you. i think cardio will be the differentiating factor. the way rose mentally and physically crumbled vs esparza.. could absolutely see that against pvz.

now, rose SUB is also possible... might do a lil on both of those. more on pvz itd / late finishes, etc

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who sees it this way. Rose definitely has a dangerous grappling game, and I am also considering a Rose by submission hedge or Rose in R1/2 at an even better price. If she doesn't pull it off early I doubt she will get it at all.

What's the line has it moved I got him at -400? Yeah it is pretty pricey but I think he's a solid prospect Santos is like 35 too.

About -450 at the moment. Yeah, might be a future contender. I hope he gets that fight that he wants with Sage lol.

I do favour PVZ over Rose but no matter what i will play the Rose sub line. Ultimately i think PVZ pressure will be to much for Rose over 5 rounds. I do think the odds should be much closer though. PVZ dec line is crap at the moment so will probably not touch that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back