Official UFC on Fox 17 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

diaz 29-28 saw it fairly clearly, haha loved the interview

Well could have gone either way lol nates crazy

A $1000 Nate & Nate parlay would've won you $20000 tonight!

I have no idea who won but I loved this Nate. He makes fights fun to watch when he shows up in shape.

This is the same Nate Diaz as always. People said this same shit after his losses at WW. He just always faces top competition. It's what I said prior to this fight - name a guy he's lost to that was not completely well rounded or a good grappler. Michael Johnson is forced to stand throughout no matter what, unlike all of the other opponents he has lost to.

Please post the unedited footage of that whenever someone sees it ha. Gotta love the diaz brothers.

Up over 3K already, winning additional 1200 if Overeem wins.

Diaz at over +400 was Xmas coming early!

Ninja ! I hope you didn't cash out to Nate my friend !!! because NOW is the time to do it ..

On JDS ML, JDS itd, JDS in round 1 to close a parlay with Capitao ML, Overeem by dec

please counter his arguments instead

That second round was 10-9 markos to everyone accept Kowalkiewicz backers

Jordan Breen scores the round 10-9 Markos
Brian Knapp scores the round 10-9 Markos
Chris Nelson scores the round 10-9 Markos

It’s a 10-9 frame for Markos. "MMAjunkie"

Im not saying just this time i just find it funny when people describe how a fighter they're obviously biased towards ( as they bet on them) won a certain round when the majority saw it the other way. I think they should just take there winnings and pipe down

Luca crying out load on twitter lmfaooo, he must have bet MJ -600 in parlay wahah

Back