Official UFN 82** Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes no sense. Misha ML is like -1100 and finish in r1 is -130 or something.

How are we getting his KO line for +money?!!! this is a gift line. I have 5.5u on it all together now

This makes no sense. Misha ML is like -1100 and finish in r1 is -130 or something.

How are we getting his KO line for +money?!!! this is a gift line. I have 5.5u on it all together now
lol prob play it myself, that is a bit ridiculous

I just tweeted to Misha asking him to finish via KO rather than sub so we are covered there :)

I just tweeted to Misha asking him to finish via KO rather than sub so we are covered there :)
Hoping if he gets it he says "that was for lemonzest, my favorite fan who i love so much" in post fight interview

LOL his rd 1 finish is actually -185!

I put 1.5u on the KO/TKO line earlier today at +180.

Just went back and you guys pushed the line down already it's +170. Still added another 1.5u. I'm stopping there. It's an amazing line but I can't go over 3u on a prop.

Misha is primarily a grappler, he will look to take it to the ground and will probably look for a sub although he could just look to GnP like he did vs Jolly.

LOL his rd 1 finish is actually -185!

I put 1.5u on the KO/TKO line earlier today at +180.

Just went back and you guys pushed the line down already it's +170. Still added another 1.5u. I'm stopping there. It's an amazing line but I can't go over 3u on a prop.
This is gonna drop for sure. Time for another bathroom trip at work

I got Misha by KO/TKO at +300 for only .35u and you guys drooling over +170 here are making me think I should have put more on it.

I got Misha by KO/TKO at +300 for only .35u and you guys drooling over +170 here are making me think I should have put more on it.

You should have. I think it's about even $ that he finishes via KO/TKO.

Misha was 5/1 sub on BetVictor yesterday, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree with you boys.

Misha was 5/1 sub on BetVictor yesterday, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree with you boys.

Wait what?? They had his sub line at +400?? No way, that would have to be a mistake.

I don't know what it opened at but it's -116 on 5d right now.

hey guys, I've had a rough go of it recently, got squared up with my guy...and I'm ready to go on a run.

Let me tell you why Jared Rosholt is FREE MONEY.

1) Roy has one clear path to victory - KO
Let's analyze this for a second. In the last three years, Roy has won 2 fights, both by KO.
Big Nog in 2014 and Cheick Kongo in 2013.
Stop me if these seem like impressive victories to you. Nog in 2014 had absolutely zero left in the tank. Getting submitted by Werdum and Mir prior to the KO (with a win over Dave Herman in-between) and getting Decisioned by Stefan Struve.
Cheick Kongo has been hanging around in Bellator since the Roy KO fighting guys named Peter Graham and Mark Godbeer.

2) Rosholt is 10 years younger. If it's not time to fade Roy coming off a 3-fight losing streak at 39 years old, then when is it time? He has talked in interviews about fighting injured in the past,refusing to pull out of fights, and how his joints constantly hurt. Guy has been a warrior for yeaaaaars. Call me crazy, but I'm leaning towards the much younger, more athletic, healthier guy bringing more to the table on fight night.

3) This may not seem viable to some, but....Rosholt is excited about the opportunity to fight Roy - biggest name he has faced by far.

If you're Roy, how do you get excited to square up against Jared Rosholt?
Especially after recently fighting Josh Barnett, Alistair Overeem, Fabricio Werdum, Big Nog, Cormier, and Stipe Miocic...in a row!

bet the young, power-house wrestler here. +140 all day

The spirit of barry ^

Why do you talk like that? Are you trolling or serious?

edole steppin his free money game up with the full breakdown. Thankfully these points are much more valid than the ones for picking Saunders lol

hey guys, I've had a rough go of it recently, got squared up with my guy...and I'm ready to go on a run.

Let me tell you why Jared Rosholt is FREE MONEY.

1) Roy has one clear path to victory - KO
Let's analyze this for a second. In the last three years, Roy has won 2 fights, both by KO.
Big Nog in 2014 and Cheick Kongo in 2013.
Stop me if these seem like impressive victories to you. Nog in 2014 had absolutely zero left in the tank. Getting submitted by Werdum and Mir prior to the KO (with a win over Dave Herman in-between) and getting Decisioned by Stefan Struve.
Cheick Kongo has been hanging around in Bellator since the Roy KO fighting guys named Peter Graham and Mark Godbeer.

2) Rosholt is 10 years younger. If it's not time to fade Roy coming off a 3-fight losing streak at 39 years old, then when is it time? He has talked in interviews about fighting injured in the past,refusing to pull out of fights, and how his joints constantly hurt. Guy has been a warrior for yeaaaaars. Call me crazy, but I'm leaning towards the much younger, more athletic, healthier guy bringing more to the table on fight night.

3) This may not seem viable to some, but....Rosholt is excited about the opportunity to fight Roy - biggest name he has faced by far.

If you're Roy, how do you get excited to square up against Jared Rosholt?
Especially after recently fighting Josh Barnett, Alistair Overeem, Fabricio Werdum, Big Nog, Cormier, and Stipe Miocic...in a row!

bet the young, power-house wrestler here. +140 all day

LOL if you stop saying "free money" your analysis would possibly be taken a bit more seriously here.

I think Rosholt has a decent shot but you kind of answered your own question here buddy. You talked aobut Roy's losing streak and his wins only coming against mid tier guys (which I agree at that point Nog was). But then you list the murderers row of guys who have beaten him. Yeah, he lost to those guys. He's not a top 10 fighter, and ALL of them are! Rosholt isn't.

Toni Basil from "Mickey", lol? Just looked that up. Had no idea that she was almost 40 years old when she was dancing around in that cheerleader outfit from that one hit wonder song & popular video on MTV in 1982.

Is she walking him out, or is he getting the UFC 189 treatment where she sings him in?

If its the latter, i'm gonna fucking throw up
Just kidding. ;)

I'm surprised a lot of people are entertaining Rosholt here. It seemed like when Rosholt fought Struve, most people were on Struve. This is a much more difficult matchup and now people are believing in Rosholt. Rosholt thrives when he can get the takedowns, but he really doesn't fight well if he can't score them consistently. If he starts getting backed up, he flinches a lot. I think Roy's basic move of feeling out distance with a jab while backing up his opponent before throwing an overhand right has a very high chance of landing.

I'm surprised a lot of people are entertaining Rosholt here. It seemed like when Rosholt fought Struve, most people were on Struve. This is a much more difficult matchup and now people are believing in Rosholt. Rosholt thrives when he can get the takedowns, but he really doesn't fight well if he can't score them consistently. If he starts getting backed up, he flinches a lot. I think Roy's basic move of feeling out distance with a jab while backing up his opponent before throwing an overhand right has a very high chance of landing.
Count me amongst those who picked Struve and continue to fade Rosholt by picking Nelson lol just can't erase that Timothy Johnson fight from my mind and fully agree hes in bad shape if Roy starts backing him up on the feet at all

I think for a lot of people it's just a fade of Nelson. Historically Roy has had decent tdd but his age and wear and tear make me wonder if he can stop a good wrestler like Rosholt from taking him down. That said I still favor Roy but consider Roshold a very live dog. I was all over the Roy dec line at +995 that was just insane. Rosholt's standup sucks so if Roy is stuffing td's he can still win rounds even without landing a bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back