Official War Room Awards 2020: A Back Alley Love Story

Best all around Poster - @Khabib Khanate
Worst all around Poster – @Kandyland @skysolo
Worst TS – @Philo-Publius
Best Thread – @Tropodan's "Neo-liberal" train wreck that went from zero-to-"Hitler had the right idea" in a couple of pages
Best Ban – hate to say it, but they finally got @Fawlty.
Best Rivalry - @Amerikuracana and @Limbo Pete culminating in a writing competition
Best Insult - tie between @tonni to @grimballer "Remember that guy who tried to dropkick Arnold in South Africa, and it did almost zero damage? That's you." and @weed to @Amerikuracana's rant about masks "how do you feel about condoms though?"
Lunatic Conspiracy - Election Fraud thread
Shitfaced - @The Diplomat doxing himself
Best Mod - @Lead
Worst Mod - @Madmick

EDIT: @tonni > @Sketch
Was that when I accidently used a facebook picture?

Best poster: I'm going to throw a vote to @PolishHeadlock2 . I think he kept up a very strong work rate all year.

Worst: @AlexBD whatever (Cuban guy from FL with the Romero AV) ... and whatever he came back as when got banned again PalmeroSorano, or something. I forget his full name, but he was a just a whole bag of spuds.

Best Ban, idk: But @Fawlty is def the worst.

Starman Memorial has to go to @Starman, right? I mean, at least the first year.

<BidenShutIt>
Goes to anyone who was in ballsdeep on the Kraken train. @Holic is one among many.

There are a lot of Canadian fellating Trumpists. @HereticBD hasn't been sucking it the hardest lately, but I think he deserves this award based on career body of work.

Squealing Hog: Lol, @Oeshon no doubt. (Hope I don't get banned just for posting that.)

Worst mod: See above.

Last edited:
Best Thread – @Tropodan's "Neo-liberal" train wreck that went from zero-to-"Hitler had the right idea" in a couple of pages
Best Rivalry - @Amerikuracana and @Limbo Pete culminating in a writing competition
Best Insult - tie between @tonni to @grimballer "Remember that guy who tried to dropkick Arnold in South Africa, and it did almost zero damage? That's you." and @weed to @Amerikuracana's rant about masks "how do you feel about condoms though?"
Best Mod - @Lead
Worst Mod - @Madmick

Least likely to read the OP: Higus

(You have to put “official nominations” in your post, bud)

Best Mod - @Lead
Worst Mod - @Madmick

You're lying about that thread.

You guys sure do fantasize a lot.

What kind of low life tags people for this kind of shit?

Lol!!!!!

Keep lying to yourself and see how your life turns out.

Thread of the year kind of strattles 2 threads.

@weed was kind enough to let us know @Amerikuracana is an accomplished short story author but @Limbo Pete was skeptical.

The result was a short story contest with Sherdog War Room fan fiction.

What a way to kick off COVID

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...is-thread-looks-like-it-had-a-stroke.4109710/

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/war-room-lounge-v127-the-night-well-all-remember.4110169/

Best Poster - @Jack V Savage is still the guy whose takes most interest me but he had solid competition from @Khabib Khanate and @tonni

Worst poster - @b34stmode and he had a lot of competition.

The fact he can even login to his account is astonishing.

Worst TS - @BIKES! For inspiring an article on this place being Sherfront lol

Best TS - TBD need to do some more research

Best Ban - @Fawlty went out guns blazing. RIP.

Worst mod - @irish_thug for thread banning me from the early COVID thread for TALKING ABOUT COVID IN THE US (still love you bud)

Best Mod - @Lead for transparency

Sketch or tonni - @Sketch is always solid but @tonni has been on an absolute tear this year. Funniest poster in the WR by far

I'll get the rest later

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeavyChag
Back