Official Women's Division Discussion #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it would matter. She's that convinced that she only lost because of the ref's interference. She truly believes that she was on the right side of justice.

Fingers crossed Cyborg weighs in on who tapped in their last "defense."

Still, of all titleholders to comment...

Anyone here giving Tweet a chance here?
Tweet might be a mediocre fighter overall but she has real knockout power. Megan is known for always having low hands so sooner or later she will catch a clean blow. If that blow is from Tweet that blow can easily finish the fight. I think Megan is in the same situation that Ronda was in. She is fighting a lot of people who have not taken advantage of her poor striking defense. Hopefully she fixes those problems before she meets her equivalent of Holly or Amanda.

Tweet might be a mediocre fighter overall but she has real knockout power. Megan is known for always having low hands so sooner or later she will catch a clean blow. If that blow is from Tweet that blow can easily finish the fight. I think Megan is in the same situation that Ronda was in. She is fighting a lot of people who have not taken advantage of her poor striking defense. Hopefully she fixes those problems before she meets her equivalent of Holly or Amanda.
Think Tweet is the more versatile striker with better ground game

sure, she has power and is probably the hardest hitter anderson has faced
tweet may put another hot prospect down after derailing rothenhauslers train
if megan is smart she will wrestle
I'll be pretty upset if Megan loses.

I don't think it would matter. She's that convinced that she only lost because of the ref's interference. She truly believes that she was on the right side of justice.
<{cruzshake}>

At least you'll have a month between the Megan and Randa losses, don't want it to hit you too hard

He's already homeless brah, where does he have to fall from here?

We need to start putting together some sort of contingency plan for his safety IMO. Just after Cruz, too. We don't want to lose one of our own over this foreseeable crisis.

Maybe we can see to it that Randa 'accidentally' starts sleeping under the same bridge after she gets cut...

Invicta free to everyone.

UFC doing 3 days freebie over the weekend

i tested it, dont need to put in payment details or anything just an email address

We need to start putting together some sort of contingency plan for his safety IMO. Just after Cruz, too. We don't want to lose one of our own over this foreseeable crisis.

Maybe we can see to it that Randa 'accidentally' starts sleeping under the same bridge after she gets cut...
Ouch lol.

At least you'll have a month between the Megan and Randa losses, don't want it to hit you too hard

<mma3><3>

2017 IS A NEW YEAR, ASSHOLES!

Thanks for the responses about Tweet my dudes. I have a thought about the Markos vs Carla match up....Markos is getting grapplefucked with ease. Randa has really stagnated since she left Tristar. She has decent but sloppy wrestling, poor cardio, poor fight iq, and only a decent right hand. Carla has great takedowns and great grappling and good fight iq, I don't see Randa winning this unless she has her best performance ever.

Glad to see she didn't retire quite yet

Must be a hell of a cut down from where she was at. She was looking a bit plump at one point. I'm wondering if 115 might be a better place to stop. Not because a path to UFC should be every fighter's goal but because some fighters just seem to perform better at a higher weight (Celine Haga and Michelle Waterson both come to mind.) Hopefully, she will be like Waterson and not have any issues with ring rust after a bit of a layoff.

Thanks for the responses about Tweet my dudes. I have a thought about the Markos vs Carla match up....Markos is getting grapplefucked with ease. Randa has really stagnated since she left Tristar. She has decent but sloppy wrestling, poor cardio, poor fight iq, and only a decent right hand. Carla has great takedowns and great grappling and good fight iq, I don't see Randa winning this unless she has her best performance ever.
<mma3>

People forget that Randa thrives in this kind of situation. Upset looms!!

"The ole hit the brakes and scream technique. Gets em everytime."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back