Crime OH High School football coach resigns after using Nazi play calls.

Let's see Sherfront try to spin this one.

Even if anyone did I wouldnt be surprised. When I was a kid in the South blatant racism was just seen as customary in the same sense as people defend the rebel flag, and the Confederate "your kind ain't welcome 'round here" monuments. I had family members who consistently referred to black people as racial slurs in conversation (though they were conservative Italians/Irish from NY who transplanted to the South before I was born), and if you pressed them about calling that guy a "n*gger" theyd do some squirrely sh*t about suggesting they meant his behavior and ot the color of his skin, and how a white guy could be a "n*gger" too...except I never saw them yell that at a white guy in anger.

People do a lot to make outright hatred and discrimination ok in some facet, so they can push it further and further into everything. My assistant Coach, who is Asian, married a woman whose Grandmother always refers to Asians as "Chinamen." Everyone pulls the old "oh that's just Grandma!!"

The article doesn't even tell us what constitutes a 'nazi play call'
LOL Seriously? This is the second paragraph:
"Tim McFarland of Brooklyn High School in Brooklyn resigned after his team was heard repeatedly using the word "Nazi" during the game, which was a play call of his design."

And you lot have the temerity to mock my age. At least I still know how to read. ROFL

Lol, the school isn't 90% Jewish. The school is like half black and the Jewish kids go to the several Jewish schools in the area.

Yeah, the Cleveland public high school football team is probably made up of the school's Jewish kids, and definitely not the school's half black population.

As someone who grew up in the area and has family in Beachwood, I can guarantee you the stands are filled with Jewish kids, and that school is also significantly more white than 90% of the schools around it.

As someone who grew up in the area and has family in Beachwood, I can guarantee you the stands are filled with Jewish kids, and that school is also significantly more white than 90% of the schools around it.
That's not much of a claim in Cleveland. The city's only like 30% white.

Lol, the school isn't 90% Jewish. The school is like half black and the Jewish kids go to the several Jewish schools in the area.

Yeah, the Cleveland public high school football team is probably made up of the school's Jewish kids, and definitely not the school's half black population.

Probably why the article says they used antisemitic AND racist speech.

Thanks for nothing as always

Probably why the article says they used antisemitic AND racist speech.

Thanks for nothing as always

Ah, so you're thinking that a high school team of mostly black players itself are running around to other public schools in majority black Cleveland to yell racial slurs at black kids?

I always appreciate your willingness to make yourself look like a complete fucking idiot in your quest to be a victim.

<Dany07>

Ah, so you're thinking that a high school team of mostly black players itself are running around to other public schools in majority black Cleveland to yell racial slurs at black kids?

I always appreciate your willingness to make yourself look like a complete fucking idiot in your quest to be a victim.

<Dany07>

Are you claiming that the Brooklyn OH team are mostly black? Do you have a source for this? Because I spent about 5 minutes on their website and I'm definitely not getting a "mostly black" vibe:

https://hurricanesathletics.com/photos/week-5-football-at-keystone

<Dany07>
So you are saying you are cool with a High School football coach using Nazi as a play call against a team whose city has a high Jewish population.
I just want to make sure I understand your spin here.

Weird. Didn't see you in the thread this week about the ex nazi solider in canadian Parliament....
Did anyone defend the Speaker of the House or that soldier? Didn't he resign? Why yes, yes he did resign and issue a very public apology in the process. But he made a stupid error. The prick in this case did it deliberately. Weird that you would make such a comparison, hm?

This just in: only black kids are any good at high school football.

How hilariously racist of you. Way to go.

Did anyone defend the Speaker of the House or that soldier? Didn't he resign? Why yes, yes he did resign and issue a very public apology in the process. But he made a stupid error. The prick in this case did it deliberately. Weird that you would make such a comparison, hm?
People were literally defending the Waffen SS, LOL...

The same world a room full of professional politicians thought it would be a good idea to give a standing ovation to a Waffen SS veteran?

"Only two things are infinite: the Universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the Universe"

- Einstein.
False equivalency gonna false equivalence.

Back