Crime OH High School football coach resigns after using Nazi play calls.

This just in: only black kids are any good at high school football.

How hilariously racist of you. Way to go.
Holy hell, if your bar for not being "racist" is having to pretend Jewish kids play just as much football as black kids, best of luck to you. Do you also think Jamaicans sunburn just as fast as gingers to prove your virtue?

So you are saying you are cool with a High School football coach using Nazi as a play call against a team whose city has a high Jewish population.
I just want to make sure I understand your spin here.
iu

Lol, the school isn't 90% Jewish. The school is like half black and the Jewish kids go to the several Jewish schools in the area.

Yeah, the Cleveland public high school football team is probably made up of the school's Jewish kids, and definitely not the school's half black population.
Played and competed against these schools my entire life. Even Beachwood and Solon public schools were always referred to as the "rich Jew" schools. Got into a lot of fights over this. My mother is Italian Jewish & my father is Black.

Everyone from Cleveland knows this.
These areas are always referenced as the rich Jewish areas of town.

They both are always in the top 20 public schools for NEO & Solon HS is often regarded as the #1 public school in the state. So plenty of rich Jewish families still opt to send their kids there, especially liberal ones for the diversity.

Whenever my group of friends growing up managed to date or pick up a girl from Beachwood or Solon, our first questions were always is she Jewish & is her Dad rich. It was like hitting the teen lottery.

Stop faking the funk...

Holy hell, if your bar for not being "racist" is having to pretend Jewish kids play just as much football as black kids, best of luck to you. Do you also think Jamaicans sunburn just as fast as gingers to prove your virtue?

iu
Not surprised to see you double down with a strawman for support. Username checks out.

Lol, the school isn't 90% Jewish. The school is like half black and the Jewish kids go to the several Jewish schools in the area.

Yeah, the Cleveland public high school football team is probably made up of the school's Jewish kids, and definitely not the school's half black population.

And this has what to do with the thread topic, being that coach’s actions?

Are you claiming that the Brooklyn OH team are mostly black? Do you have a source for this? Because I spent about 5 minutes on their website and I'm definitely not getting a "mostly black" vibe:

https://hurricanesathletics.com/photos/week-5-football-at-keystone
He has no idea what he's talking about. NEO (Northeast Ohio) or the general "Cleveland area" has plenty white suburbs with mostly white Football teams in the area.
I will say this. There has been a lot of white flight in the traditional Cleveland area suburbs to what we call the x-urbs. Beachwood is also adjacent to most of the Black Cleveland suburbs & Cleveland Heights.
So I'm not surprised if their African American student population has grown. There is a clear distinction though. Its 43% minority students overall.

Last edited:
And this has what to do with the thread topic, being that coach’s actions?
What were the coach's actions? Nobody's even accusing him of any "actions". They're not even accusing him of using a racial slur, or calling anybody any names. The accusation is that the team called some play with the word "nazi" in it, and he didn't tell them to stop until halftime. Not of he or anyone else being a nazi, or calling anyone a nazi, or summoning nazis, players just said the word "nazi" and that's apparently enough to make national news.

Played and competed against these schools my entire life. Even Beachwood and Solon public schools were always referred to as the "rich Jew" schools. Got into a lot of fights over this. My mother is Italian Jewish & my father is Black.

Everyone from Cleveland knows this.
These areas are always referenced as the rich Jewish areas of town.

They both are always in the top 20 public schools for NEO & Solon HS is often regarded as the #1 public school in the state. So plenty of rich Jewish families still opt to send their kids there, especially liberal ones for the diversity.

Whenever my group of friends growing up managed to date or pick up a girl from Beachwood or Solon, our first questions were always is she Jewish & is her Dad rich. It was like hitting the teen lottery.

Stop faking the funk...

Reminds me of the classic scene from The Jazz Singer. Neil Diamond's friends, who are all black, form a band. They get a gig playing a black-only club, so Diamond puts on black-face and a wig so he can sing with them in the club. Of course, he's soon discovered and the whole band is arrested after the brawl. His father, played by legend Lawrence Olivier, comes down to the station to bail him out. He looks at his son, who still has some of the black-face make up on, and asks,

"It's not hard enough just being a Jew?":)

What were the coach's actions? Nobody's even accusing him of any "actions". They're not even accusing him of using a racial slur, or calling anybody any names. The accusation is that the team called some play with the word "nazi" in it, and he didn't tell them to stop until halftime. Not of he or anyone else being a nazi, or calling anyone a nazi, or summoning nazis, players just said the word "nazi" and that's apparently enough to make national news.
Good thing you don't get to gatekeep the national news. Glad my local community has standards and expects better of the people we leave in charge of our children.

Lol @ "well he's not doing anything wrong unless he called those children a German antisemitic WW2 slur while heiling Hitler."

What a low bar....but bet you can find him talking about "but da kids, don't you think of da kids?" In all the pedo threads.

Witnesses say it was a Night of the Long Drives down the field
No one could find a Final Solution to that defense
It was a total Blitzkrieg from the snap.

etc etc etc

A bad word was spoken, people clutched their pearls, and a coach resigned over the whole thing.

Great news. I can now move on with my day.

iu
You’re

Back