International OJ Simpson Dead

Yeah decapitation is really serious, or so I've heard. I'm no scientist but it has to be really really tedious to recapitate someone, not to mention the redemption part.
The more I think about it, the more I think that beheadings generally speaking are sometimes a bit harsh (and what a mess, I hate it when you behead someone on a slope -don't do that really- and you have to run after the rolling head for miles). And this is coming from a Frenchman, for whom it's a literal institution, like bread, wine, and dirt.
This reads like a Benny Hill episode.

436334480-10163181523829338-3165033226179372556-n.jpg
mother fuckers. this is at least the 3rd or 4th time ive come into this thread to post a meme and someone else has beat me to it. fuck sakes.

"If the glove don't fit" is one of the dumbest defences, and yet most succinct summation of the stupidity that is the American legal system

Yeah decapitation is really serious, or so I've heard. I'm no scientist but it has to be really really tedious to recapitate someone, not to mention the redemption part.
The more I think about it, the more I think that beheadings generally speaking are sometimes a bit harsh (and what a mess, I hate it when you behead someone on a slope -don't do that really- and you have to run after the rolling head for miles). And this is coming from a Frenchman, for whom it's a literal institution, like bread, wine, and dirt.

<mma4>

I wouldn't doubt that the system got it in their heads that OJ was guilty before "presumed innocent" and that they could have done things to insure that, and that's what lost them the case in my opinion. Let us not forget lying Furhman put on the spot about his use of the N-word.

Honestly, what do any of us know, all our info is second hand. I don't think anyone but whoever did it really knows what happened. There are inconsistencies with OJ being the guilty party, any human being in a life or death struggle is going to have some marks, other than a cut on their finger. I knew a guy who murdered his gay lover, in his frenzy, he accidentally stabbed himself. He's in prison for life, I keep meaning to write the guy but never do.

no, because they have no solidarity, I guarantee you Jewish people do that. White people aren't like that.
That's not the case at all. You might have some marks if one of you doesn't have a knife and it's just a fist fight to the death, but even that isn't necessary. Most of us are fight fans, and have seen enough fights to know that guys come out pretty much unscathed all the time. Now add the fact that Ron Goldman was a 5'9 170 lb waiter and OJ was 6'1 or 6'2 and was 212 when he played, so probably about 225 by 1994. I'd be more surprised if a manlet waiter was able to "get his licks in" against the NFL star with 50lbs on him and a knife.

There are also plenty of videos of knife attacks online, and in almost none of those does the attacker get beat up too. Once the first stab hits, it's the person basically trying to get away and cover up, so they have the stab wounds, and usually some marks on their hands and arms from trying to cover up while they're being brutalized.

Sooo… Don’t believe this. I just heard this CT yesterday

But…

Did anyone check if the gloves fit his son?

lol…

Biggest laugh I got about this whole thing is how his family turned off the comments on their post reporting his death.

They already knew the response it was gonna have lol

I'm in the minority but I always liked OJ. Not saying he de did or didn't do it but i was fan.

That's not the case at all. You might have some marks if one of you doesn't have a knife and it's just a fist fight to the death, but even that isn't necessary. Most of us are fight fans, and have seen enough fights to know that guys come out pretty much unscathed all the time. Now add the fact that Ron Goldman was a 5'9 170 lb waiter and OJ was 6'1 or 6'2 and was 212 when he played, so probably about 225 by 1994. I'd be more surprised if a manlet waiter was able to "get his licks in" against the NFL star with 50lbs on him and a knife.

There are also plenty of videos of knife attacks online, and in almost none of those does the attacker get beat up too. Once the first stab hits, it's the person basically trying to get away and cover up, so they have the stab wounds, and usually some marks on their hands and arms from trying to cover up while they're being brutalized.
The info I got was there was a 10 min struggle and as far as marks, even weak rape victims leave Mark's on the rapist and as a guy who trained limited mma, it's not even a guarantee training with a teenager that you wont get scratched or your shirt torn or a sternum cracked by some idiot who turtled up , panicky, it's a big reason I hated training that shit.

I'm in the minority but I always liked OJ. Not saying he de did or didn't do it but i was fan.
Never a fan but in the interviews I saw, he never seemed emotional or angry. In his last big interview, he had it stipulated that he not talk about the murders, they ambushed him at the end,dude doesnt even raise his voice, strange.

The info I got was there was a 10 min struggle and as far as marks, even weak rape victims leave Mark's on the rapist and as a guy who trained limited mma, it's not even a guarantee training with a teenager that you wont get scratched or your shirt torn or a sternum cracked by some idiot who turtled up , panicky, it's a big reason I hated training that shit.
Yeah, but you're talking about both people being unarmed and just having a fight, not murdering people with a knife. I can't post them on here, but there are dozens of knife attacks, and none of them are "give and take" struggles, or raping someone, or a training session, and those are people of comparable size. The person getting stabbed is shocked first, then defensive, then dead.

Yeah, but you're talking about both people being unarmed and just having a fight, not murdering people with a knife. I can't post them on here, but there are dozens of knife attacks, and none of them are "give and take" struggles, or raping someone, or a training session, and those are people of comparable size. The person getting stabbed is shocked first, then defensive, then dead.
I don't know all the evidence, but did Goldman or nicole have signs of defense, I heard in a vid that Nicole had skin that wasn't traced to oj under her fingernails.

One of the major problems for US, meaning all of us who are just faraway spectators is we have to rely on biased sources of fucked up information and there truly are not unbiased sources of information in this world. We don't really have a way to go and look at knives and blood and tissue and a slew of stuff on our own. So, we have to rely on the bs we're fed. I don't really care one way or the other other than from a sociological point of view, it's fascinating the cultural impact of it. I didn't know these people, didn't love these people, don't know if they were good, evil or a heavy mixture of both. There have been attacks on OJ and Nicole's characters post-murder, again, fed to us by a lot of biased sources. Then..., black and white have their bias'. It's still a strange thing, 99.9999 of us don't know these people. (interesting note, I grew up with my black stepdad telling me that his mother knew OJ's when they lived in the deep south).

I don't know all the evidence, but did Goldman or nicole have signs of defense, I heard in a vid that Nicole had skin that wasn't traced to oj under her fingernails.

One of the major problems for US, meaning all of us who are just faraway spectators is we have to rely on biased sources of fucked up information and there truly are not unbiased sources of information in this world. We don't really have a way to go and look at knives and blood and tissue and a slew of stuff on our own. So, we have to rely on the bs we're fed. I don't really care one way or the other other than from a sociological point of view, it's fascinating the cultural impact of it. I didn't know these people, didn't love these people, don't know if they were good, evil or a heavy mixture of both. There have been attacks on OJ and Nicole's characters post-murder, again, fed to us by a lot of biased sources. Then..., black and white have their bias'. It's still a strange thing, 99.9999 of us don't know these people. (interesting note, I grew up with my black stepdad telling me that his mother knew OJ's when they lived in the deep south).
No. Goldman had sign of "defense", as in he got brutalized and had marks where he tried to cover up or brace himself as he fell down while he was getting stabbed to death. No on Nicole, but it's easier to claim something in a youtube video and run with an earlier claim that was already debunked where there's nobody answering back.

DNA tests suggest that blood found under Nicole Brown Simpson's fingernails was her own, a police chemist testified yesterday, debunking a defense theory that she clawed a mysterious killer in a desperate fight to save her life.
A preliminary test called EAP showed that the blood was type B, which does not match either O. J. Simpson's or the victims', and the defense seized on that fact to bolster its theory that someone other than Simpson killed his ex-wife and her friend.
But assistant crime lab director Gregory Matheson said the DNA test apparently found what his less-sophisticated EAP tests failed to determine.
"Mr. Matheson," said assistant prosecutor Hank Goldberg, "are you aware that the items 84A and 84B were, in fact, sent out for DNA testing and came back with the result consistent with Nicole Brown?" Goldberg asked, referring to the fingernail blood scrapings.
"That's my understanding, yes," he replied.
Earlier, Matheson acknowledged that the preliminary tests suggested that someone other than Simpson could have killed Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman

No. Goldman had sign of "defense", as in he got brutalized and had marks where he tried to cover up or brace himself as he fell down while he was getting stabbed to death. No on Nicole, but it's easier to claim something in a youtube video and run with an earlier claim that was already debunked where there's nobody answering back.

DNA tests suggest that blood found under Nicole Brown Simpson's fingernails was her own, a police chemist testified yesterday, debunking a defense theory that she clawed a mysterious killer in a desperate fight to save her life.
A preliminary test called EAP showed that the blood was type B, which does not match either O. J. Simpson's or the victims', and the defense seized on that fact to bolster its theory that someone other than Simpson killed his ex-wife and her friend.
But assistant crime lab director Gregory Matheson said the DNA test apparently found what his less-sophisticated EAP tests failed to determine.
"Mr. Matheson," said assistant prosecutor Hank Goldberg, "are you aware that the items 84A and 84B were, in fact, sent out for DNA testing and came back with the result consistent with Nicole Brown?" Goldberg asked, referring to the fingernail blood scrapings.
"That's my understanding, yes," he replied.
Earlier, Matheson acknowledged that the preliminary tests suggested that someone other than Simpson could have killed Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman
Ok, so, her own blood? Ok, you got me there, but I already admitted I don't really believe what anyone says, including the cops who fucked up their own case with their bumbling shit. Henry Lee (who recently came under fire for sending two innnocent men to prison some 30 years ago) claimed the prosecutors fucked up right at the start by saying the bronco was, "covered in blood" when there were a couple dabs here and there. I'm telling you, some of this shit doesn't make sense. The guy I mentioned earlier, who killed his gay boyfriend, the main contention was all the blood evidence in his car, that's what got him sent up because the body was never found. Now, honestly, it's not the same because he obviously took the body in his vehicle and disposed of it, because they said the amount of blood of the victim was enough to declare the victim deceased, so, not the same but as I mentioned, he also stabbed himself in his frenzy. It's not too easy using force on people without marking yourself, at least not in much of my experience, sure, there have been times I've punched guys out and not really felt anything but sore hands but usually there is something the next day, even if it's a bruise where someone tried to break a chokehold. And.., as I mentioned, often the damage we incur is from what we do offensively to others. If I attack you, there is a maybe 80-90 percent chance I'm gonna have some signs of it in the next day, with a knife? I'm not sure what the stats on that would be but your point is taken. If you just stab someone it won't take much to where they won't be able to do anything, especially if they were taken by surprise.

Anyway, it's an interesting case and I"ve looked at a million perspectives, on the whole, OJ did it but there are some interesting inconsistencies, as I said in the first place. Blame the police for their corruption and ineptness. They can man up and take a loss once in a while, they fuck with the rest of us enough, from parking tickets to family disputes.

Who else turned off their TV's or changed the channel whenever an OJ story came on the screen? All the coverage he got on Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc. was obscene. My hot wife was a bit unhappy seeing "that asshole" receive so much attention.

Back