International OJ Simpson Dead

The Browns and the Goldman's I'm sure are devastated by the news.

Last edited:
I was always a little put off by how he decapitated his coke head ex-wife and lifted that waiter up with the knife shoved through his abdomen. I’m not totally certain that rehabilitatable behavior; full disclosure.

Basically beheaded a human. That was some rage. Disgusting.

damn. 2 sports legends in 1 day.

Shocked that Akebono diet of heart failure at such a young age
How are you shocked Akebono body and heart have been running in overdrive for basically his entire life.

People that big with that type of athletic abilities do not tend to last very long.

of-oj-simpson-in-a-wheel-chair-going-down-the-stairs-and-flying-onto-the-field-in-naked-gun-movies
that is the most fucked up thing anyone could post right now and I'm in stitches.

Edit I hate this damn website. How do you post images from your phone?

If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit. Remember watching trial Live was pretty compelling. I do think there's a chance his son did it and helped cover it up some interesting theories out there.
that's what the coroner, Dr. Henry Lee, seemed to think and his testimony was aimed at pointing away from OJ and it didn't seem to hurt. Honestly, I could see OJ not ratting out his son and taking time for his son. Some things don't really make sense. Of course, I always assumed that OJ did it, or was with someone who helped him do it. But we'll probably never know for sure.

that's what the coroner, Dr. Henry Lee, seemed to think and his testimony was aimed at pointing away from OJ and it didn't seem to hurt. Honestly, I could see OJ not ratting out his son and taking time for his son. Some things don't really make sense. Of course, I always assumed that OJ did it, or was with someone who helped him do it. But we'll probably never know for sure.
Why would the son do it?

Why would the son do it?
now that you ask, I have to review it, I think it had something to do with him being nuts and being angry that Nicole didn't come to something he invited her to. I'd have to look at all of that because I don't remember. I'll check some of that info and get back.

One thing I know, Henry Lee and the rest of OJ's team wasn't paid in the millions to prove he was innocent, they were paid to create reasonable doubt and they did a great job at that. Not to forget that we had black jurors who already do not trust the justice system and know that the justice system will say and do anything to them. OJ got lucky really.

Take this for what you will

Jason was a sous chef. He quite literally had a set of knives on him that very night.

Jason had a punch out ticket to clock out at work. But that night he didn't use it. His time that he left was written in for the first time ever. This means no one knows when he actually really left.

Jason lied about his whereabouts and said he was with his girlfriend. It later came out during the civil deposition that he had lied. He then claimed he was home alone after work. He had absolutely no alibi for the time of the murders. None. When this line of questioning took place, Jason got very nervous and the lawyer asked what was going on, and they immediately took a break. Came back from break and this line of questioning was not revisited.

Jason was supposed to cook for Nicole and the kids that night, and Nicole changed her mind and went to another restaurant instead. This would have ticked him off. Why would it have ticked him off? He had rage issues and a possible crush on Nicole, as well as disdain. A lot of weird feelings.

Jason, at the time of the murders, was on probation for threatening a prior boss with a knife. Seriously.

Jason had threatened suicide to a girlfriend in an argument and stabbed himself.

Jason attended the Army and Navy Academy, was trained with a knife.

Jason had been taking depakote for his rage. He was off his meds at the time.

Jason when he was much younger as a teen was in charge of his youngest sister swimming in the pool with no one else around. She drowned to death. OJ and his wife broke up soon after, splitting the family apart. From here, OJ would end up wifing Nicole. This context is very important.

Whoever killed Nicole and Ron would have been covered in blood. Remember, Ron put up a fight. Getting into a car certainly would have meant more than a few drops of blood. We never got to see Jason's Jeep. But we do know that it was left out in the rain uncovered after the murders.

The only person on this planet OJ Simpson would have covered for what have been his son. Really think about that. Not anyone else but his son, whom he also felt he had failed in life. He felt responsible for him, paid his way through life, and this was his first son.

So the theory is that Jason in his rage went to Nicole's home to confront her about dinner. He realized what was happening with Ron. He went back and got a knife from his Jeep and came back and killed them in rage. Jason didn't give a shit that his step brother and sister were in the house sleep. He just raged out.

these were the earlier days of cell phones. And the cops never looked at cel phone records. Jason called his dad on his cell phone and told him he needed to come over. OJ showed up, saw what Jason did and split his hand open in anger hitting something. He ordered Jason to go home and clean up and get rid of the clothes and he would go home as well and pretend like nothing happened. That night he also called a lawyer for Jason. Yes, the next day Jason already had a lawyer. Fact. No one else but Jason already had a lawyer. And when the police tried to question him they were rebuffed. But they didn't try hard. Christopher darden wanted to go after him but was rebuffed. The focus was to be entirely on OJ.

Jason Simpson got away with murder and OJ Simpson got away with messing with the crime scene and accessory to murder at worst.

The knit cap that OJ supposedly wore had dog hairs in it that were unexplained.

There are pictures of Jason wearing the same knit cap, or a variation of it with his dog.

OJ is a classic case of overcorrection of racism leading to an injustice. We see it all the time in society now where we over correct historical injustices (perceived or real, whatever) and end up coloring outside the lines on the opposite end of the spectrum.

RIP. His own family clearly believed he was innocent of the murders, and he was found not guilty of them. Yet I'm sure you'll still have the skeptics here.
Certain groups will always claim their own are innocent no matter what.

The juice is on the loose...in heaven.
oj-simpson-case-photo-by-ted-soquisygma-via-getty-images.jpg

Take this for what you will

Jason was a sous chef. He quite literally had a set of knives on him that very night.

Jason had a punch out ticket to clock out at work. But that night he didn't use it. His time that he left was written in for the first time ever. This means no one knows when he actually really left.

Jason lied about his whereabouts and said he was with his girlfriend. It later came out during the civil deposition that he had lied. He then claimed he was home alone after work. He had absolutely no alibi for the time of the murders. None. When this line of questioning took place, Jason got very nervous and the lawyer asked what was going on, and they immediately took a break. Came back from break and this line of questioning was not revisited.

Jason was supposed to cook for Nicole and the kids that night, and Nicole changed her mind and went to another restaurant instead. This would have ticked him off. Why would it have ticked him off? He had rage issues and a possible crush on Nicole, as well as disdain. A lot of weird feelings.

Jason, at the time of the murders, was on probation for threatening a prior boss with a knife. Seriously.

Jason had threatened suicide to a girlfriend in an argument and stabbed himself.

Jason attended the Army and Navy Academy, was trained with a knife.

Jason had been taking depakote for his rage. He was off his meds at the time.

Jason when he was much younger as a teen was in charge of his youngest sister swimming in the pool with no one else around. She drowned to death. OJ and his wife broke up soon after, splitting the family apart. From here, OJ would end up wifing Nicole. This context is very important.

Whoever killed Nicole and Ron would have been covered in blood. Remember, Ron put up a fight. Getting into a car certainly would have meant more than a few drops of blood. We never got to see Jason's Jeep. But we do know that it was left out in the rain uncovered after the murders.

The only person on this planet OJ Simpson would have covered for what have been his son. Really think about that. Not anyone else but his son, whom he also felt he had failed in life. He felt responsible for him, paid his way through life, and this was his first son.

So the theory is that Jason in his rage went to Nicole's home to confront her about dinner. He realized what was happening with Ron. He went back and got a knife from his Jeep and came back and killed them in rage. Jason didn't give a shit that his step brother and sister were in the house sleep. He just raged out.

these were the earlier days of cell phones. And the cops never looked at cel phone records. Jason called his dad on his cell phone and told him he needed to come over. OJ showed up, saw what Jason did and split his hand open in anger hitting something. He ordered Jason to go home and clean up and get rid of the clothes and he would go home as well and pretend like nothing happened. That night he also called a lawyer for Jason. Yes, the next day Jason already had a lawyer. Fact. No one else but Jason already had a lawyer. And when the police tried to question him they were rebuffed. But they didn't try hard. Christopher darden wanted to go after him but was rebuffed. The focus was to be entirely on OJ.

Jason Simpson got away with murder and OJ Simpson got away with messing with the crime scene and accessory to murder at worst.

The knit cap that OJ supposedly wore had dog hairs in it that were unexplained.

There are pictures of Jason wearing the same knit cap, or a variation of it with his dog.
ok, there we go, thanks, that's pretty much along the lines of what I heard. I really think the tainted evidence that they found hurt more than anything else, I think Henry Lee found some sort of preservative in a collected blood sample like someone took some blood out of storage and put it somewhere, the case was fucked up by the police. You'd think trained police could follow their own rules as far as not contaminating the scene and not tainting evidence but we know they just ain't too bright in most cases. So, OJ walked or, ran, "go OJ go!".

Back