Ok boys. Buy or Sell on these starting QBs going into the season

You're not wrong
I like Hurts. Good leader, underrated arm, smart.
He just runs with his head down and does not pick up reads if he's under pressure.

Lamar, Mahomes, those elite dual-threat guys (Mahomes is mobile, not much a DT, but you get me), run with their eyes downfield ready to make to a play if they need to.

Jalen:
One read, closed
Pressure on the left, goes right
Pressure on the right, goes left
Recievers all covered by now
Books it through the middle

That's really easy for DC's to spot-check.
Pats, Colts, Steelers, etc all good at simulating pressure and making someone like Hurts make a huge mistake with 1 or 2 spies faking coverage to either light him up or jump the check-down.

Lot of question marks here. What are we thinking?

Zach Wilson- New York Jets- Sell. They are they Jets so they will probably find a way to fuck up his career
Sam Darnold- Carolina Panthers- Buy. Will probably be good now that hes left the Jets
Jameis Winston- Saints- Buy. Hopefully the lasik fixed his eyes and a couple years in the qb room with breese fixed some of his decision making. He will probably be good though they have a good team and a good franchise.
Daniel Jones- Giants- Sell. Jones is a long term back up in the nfl
Drew Lock- Broncos- Sell not even sure hes a long term back up
Tua Tagovailoa- Dolphins- Sell He doesn't look like a good starting qb to me but maybe he'll improve a lot. he needs to.
Jalen Hurts- Eagles- Sell too early to tell but something tells me hes probably not going to be that good
Carson Wentz- Colts- Buy He's the hardest qb in the nfl to predict, sometimes he looks like HOF material sometimes he looks like a 3rd stringer
Jimmy G- Niners- Buy if hes healthy hes good if hes hurt hes not
Dak- Cowboys- Buy. I don't think hes that good but hes not their problem either
Trevor Lawrence- Jags- Buy
Cam- Patriots- Sell. How many times do we have to watch him suck before we just say he sucks now?
Baker Mayfield- Browns- Buy, at least for another year
Kyler Murray- Arizona- Buy, hes getting better every year.
Matt Ryan- Falcons- Buy, his best days are behind him but hes still really good

I think for me
Zach- I dunno. Sell I guess because the Jets are shit and he probably will have no chance to throw
Sam- seriously no idea....see above but with a new team
Jameis- Sell
Jones- actually going to buy but I think we will know if this is correct by October
Lock- Sell
TT- Sell. Sorry. I don't think he is going to make it
Hurts- Buy
Jimmy- Buy for now but on a short leash
Dak- Uhhhhhhh. I guess buy.
Trevor- Sell. I think he is fucked in Jacksonville.
Cam- Sell: Send him to the glue factory
Baker- Buy. He is good enough
Kyler- Buy
Matt- Boy... i dunno. maybe sell. how much does he have left?

@XThe GreatestX @IngaVovchanchyn

You see him recognize the blitz and just time that opening on the route with no fear?

That's poise the majority of QB's don't have when they come into the NFL and most panic when they pick up the blitz

@XThe GreatestX @IngaVovchanchyn

You see him recognize the blitz and just time that opening on the route with no fear?

That's poise the majority of QB's don't have when they come into the NFL and most panic when they pick up the blitz

I thought his (we're talking about Lawrence, right?) first drive was a mixed bag. But you are for sure right that he has poise.

I thought his (we're talking about Lawrence, right?) first drive was a mixed bag. But you are for sure right that he has poise.

Yeah his poise, that line is still shit but he puts the ball in safe places for plays. He read the defenses properly, he could have made adjustments pre-snap on protections and matchups but I don't know if he's allowed to.

you're a brownies fan right?

Yeah his poise, that line is still shit but he puts the ball in safe places for plays. He read the defenses properly, he could have made adjustments pre-snap on protections and matchups but I don't know if he's allowed to.

you're a brownies fan right?

I am. I've always liked Urban Meyer too, from when he used to coach at Bowling Green.

boy i tell you what….
zach wilson caught my eye. preseason and all. but he flung that thing

Dak
Baker
Murray

Maaaayyyybe Jammmis

Fuck everyone else.

I buy Winston. He has a better fitting coach now. Automatically less TO prone from coaching and super talented.

And Dak has a stacked offense. Baker has a stacked offense.

Zach Wilson- New York Jets-Im a fan. I never have too high expectations for a rookie in a bad spot, but i think long term hell be better than trevor lawrence

Sam Darnold- Carolina Panthers-meh, I dont think hes gonna be a long term franchise guy but he can do well enough to buy himself a few years and be decent before the panthers move on

Jameis Winston- Saints-Ive never been a fan but I do think being humbled will help him turn it around and he could be a long term quality starter for the saints

Daniel Jones- Giants-I like him but its not a strong opinion one way or the other

Drew Lock- Broncos-Ive never thought he was good

Tua Tagovailoa- Dolphins-I think the dolphins were wise to give him another year but Im gonna say sell

Jalen Hurts- Eagles-Sell.

Carson Wentz- Colts-sell. Its not even just injuries, I saw him flat out miss open guys last year. That MVP caliber year was an outlier it looks like

Jimmy G- Niners-Sell. Hes just so vanilla, I think a team has to be top notch to win consistently with him.

Dak- Cowboys-Dak is legit and is going to put up numbers, but I do think he is overrated when people talk about him being one of the best in the league. I certainly dont see that in him

Trevor Lawrence- Jags-I think hes going to be a very good qb, but not elite

Cam- Patriots-hes washed

Baker Mayfield- Browns-Hes done enough to prove hes a worthy starting franchise qb. Never gonna be top 10 though, just solid

Kyler Murray- Arizona-hes good, hell be long term starter. Similar to Baker

Matt Ryan- Falcons-Hes still got a few quality years left, Falcons would be smart to not look for their next qb for a couple more years and let Matt finish on his terms

Zach Wilson- New York Jets - SELL, he's a rookie
Sam Darnold- Carolina Panthers - SELL, he's still seeing ghosts
Jameis Winston- Saints - SELL, he's an INT machine
Daniel Jones- Giants - SELL, even the fans hate him still
Drew Lock- Broncos - SELL, he's on the bench
Tua Tagovailoa- Dolphins - SELL, he's small and fragile
Jalen Hurts- Eagles - BUY, if the Eagles are smart enough to start him
Carson Wentz- Colts - SELL, he's an injury prone one-year wonderboy
Jimmy G- Niners - SELL, he's done
Dak- Cowboys - BUY, if he can stay healthy
Trevor Lawrence- Jags - SELL, that last season in college was red flags
Cam- Patriots - SELL, he's washed
Baker Mayfield- Browns - BUY, the system is working
Kyler Murray- Arizona - SELL, this is a failed experiment
Matt Ryan- Falcons - SELL, he's washed

to be fair

not a good start. could be coaching, but that was their most winnable game and he looked pretty lost

Back