Oldest still active Sherdog member?

Lol I hate over sharing. I’m old.

I used to take Jesus’s lunch money.

I’m so old that when I went to school there was no History.

I’m so old that when I go to the museum the guards keep trying to put me back in the display.

I’m so old that Father Time is my son.
<36>

I’m so old that when I go to the museum the guards keep trying to put me back in the display.

<36>
Hi Judas

My original account is from 2004 of 2007 I can't remember. I was a member of mmanews.com in the early 2000s before I came here, but it shut down.

My original account is from 2004 of 2007 I can't remember. I was a member of mmanews.com in the early 2000s before I came here, but it shut down.

I had always assumed you were younger, like 20 years old but I guess even with a 2015 join date that isn't likely.

It's sad that younger people don't like forums. It's the best format to have a continuous conversation on a single topic over the course of days and weeks.

I know a lot of them use discord now but to me that just feels like the old ICQ chatroom days. You can only really talk to the few people that happen to be online and the subjects bounce around so quickly that it dies before you get valuable input.

<36>

I knew it!!

Proof that wisdom can indeed transcend chronological age.​
Both of you old fucks are old.
45 years young...

But with city miles.:(
lolol at "old" - at 45 !

When 45 was hit my way, there were 2 sexes - Male & Female.

Glad trees and dirt exist... those are really old !

It's sad that younger people don't like forums. It's the best format to have a continuous conversation on a single topic over the course of days and weeks.

I know a lot of them use discord now but to me that just feels like the old ICQ chatroom days. You can only really talk to the few people that happen to be online and the subjects bounce around so quickly that it dies before you get valuable input.
I don't think they have the attention for the forums

Back