O'Malley is silencing critics every step of the way

He is an absolute SUPER STAR plain and simple... i didn't know enough about him to like or dislike him, from what i've learned... he is very likeable and his striking is unmatched.. His angles, distance control, and his accuracy 64% on sat night.... is crazy...

Dunno about worship, but he is legit. One of the best strikers to watch right now.

I was bummed out when Dillashaw fell off, Izzy lost the title and Conor lost himself - the UFC needs a flashy, larger than life striker to spice things up.

Best thing about Sean are his pivots and his footwork - just amazing to watch.

LOL @ diversity.

Fuck you!!
You’re right. All fighters should look and act exactly the same. I know you like yours oiled up and thickly muscled. I’m not kink shaming. To each his own.
IMG_5457.gif

Last edited:
He's insanely good. It's hard not to like what he does. His natural ability is perhaps only second to the likes of Jones

Unfortunately your demenor affects people's opinion of you. It is what it is. Everyone says looks don't matter until you're in a high end restaurant and your waiter has neck tats and face piercings. Not that that would happen, because nice places have standards.

He's subject to such petty nitpicking the likes I've rarely seen before. And there's a real high school Mean Girls bitchiness quality to much of it too.

You’re right. All fighters should look and act exactly the same. I know you like yours oiled up and thickly muscled. I’m not kink shaming. To each his own.
View attachment 1034174
Oh yeah, cause O’Malley is so original, because no other fighters have tattoos or dye their hair.

Although admitting that you let other dudes rail your girl that is pretty unique, I’ll give him that.

Oh yeah, cause O’Malley is so original, because no other fighters have tattoos or dye their hair.

Although admitting that you let other dudes rail your girl that is pretty unique, I’ll give him that.
He gets your jimmies all rustled because he’s still more alpha than you, dog.

Casual detected! And yes I have been watching longer than you've had an account. Don't try that weak shit on me because I'm not a internet nerd since 2007.
Imbecile detected! I've been watching since 1994. Don't ASSume anything by Sherdog join dates. I was on the early AOL NHB message boards when you were probably still pooping in your diapers!

I'm so glad I don't watch press conferences or social media.
Because I love O'Malley's fluid striking style. It's poetic violence.

He fought the least talented contender. He is fun to watch.

He beat the piss out of Chito. Although, I believe he should be drinking more milk and taking calcium supplements.
ijms-24-14583-g001.png

I don’t like the guy and many others on here don’t either but you need to learn to separate disliking a rainbow haired cuckhold and accepting he’s very talented.

Before the fight, I said it was an easy win for Sean because Chito was way too slow and has nothing for him and Sean haters all jumped on me. I think it was an obvious conclusion to anybody not deluded by hate.

Do I like him? No. But he’s super talented and pretty exciting to watch too. Sean is the real deal. Deal with it.
It’s not just talent which he has in abundance but this obsession eith getting better that’s is a common trait amongst the cream of the crop.

Chito has always been a fairly slow up and down fighter. This outcome was always likely and I said as much.

So if he wasn't who he is, we would feel differently about him?

Wow. Great insight, TS. Where did you get your PhD in psychology?

I actually became a fan of O'Malley these last few years but after seeing him in that pink Lambo with his clown hair I realized it wasn't gonna work for us.

Good luck to the guy though

How would that even make sense?
Just look at his opponents, and trajectory through the division, gaining ranking spots even when he lost, no rematch in a fight he should have been DQ'd from when he was losing, bullshit decision. The UFC is thoroughly going out of their way to make sure he keeps winning for the marketing gimmick. You think it's an accident he skipped like the top 20 spots in the division and just happened to miss any guy whom he might match up poorly against?

Are you new here? Posters always hate expressive fighters who have any success in the UFC. It has been that way since long before I joined.

Back