O'Malley is silencing critics every step of the way

Chito was ranked #5 for a reason. Omalley has skills, but he hasn't faced the best in the division.

Sandhagen is the most interesting stylistic matchup for him, and Merab is a nightmare for him.

Watching him slow down vs Chito in a lackluster fight makes me think that he'll have to KO Merab very early if he's going to win. Merab will overwhelm him very quickly if it goes past the first 2 rounds.

That's pretty inaccurate. Sean actually has a big fan base and following. I was heading to work on Sat night and overheard overheard 3 conversations from random people about the fight in a span of 20 mins. Not to mention my entire security staff was talking about it all night along with customers. I hear people talking about him all the time.

No, its actually insanely accurate. LOL and thats a load of bullshit my guy unless you work in Miami and your 'security team' was working at the actual event. Youre welcome to find out for yourself instead instead of lying about it online - when your out working tomorrow talk to strangers (actually talk to people instead of making it up) and ask guys if they watch MMA or know who Omalley is. You're going to be surprised if you think he's known like that. Hell, you'd be hard pressed to find people who know who Conor McGregor is outside of FIGHTING FANS. Alot like boxing. I had a conversation with three guys today about the fights this weekend while talking sports and none of them watched any of them, and only one of them even knew who AJ was. None of them knew who Ngannou was. MMA, and fighting in general - isnt this crazy thing everyone is watching. More people know who Hulk Hogan - a wrestler who's peak popularity was the 80s, and hasnt wrestled a match in almost 20 years - than Omalley.

Last edited:
Same goes for you, except he’s successful and you are raging about him on a boomers karate forum.

Awww poor babies mad I stated and absolute fact about his boyfriend. And nobody is raging unless we're talking about you raging about people not liking something you like. This is a real world you fucking loser, people have different opinions. Like IMO sucking Sean Omalleys dick isnt a good idea. Apparently its a good enough to you. Whatever.

he's on his way to greatness
but he has two very tough guys in Merab and Cory ahead of him (who deserved a TS more than Chito)

who has he thoroughly beaten besides Aljo and Chito? The Yan fight is still questionable.

I like how they wont even mention Sandhagen's name. I dont think Sean has much of a chance against him. They have to protect the golden boy (Who isnt even that popular)

It's pretty funny how many people are calling Sean the bantamweight GOAT after being Chito, even though he hasn't done anything yet. People these days value appearance, shit talking, cockiness/ego, and social media presence over anything else.

If O'Malley continues to look the way he did last night, he's going to lose the belt within the next two defenses, if he even does that before trying to go into another division.
What people?

Chito was ranked #5 for a reason. Omalley has skills, but he hasn't faced the best in the division.

Sandhagen is the most interesting stylistic matchup for him, and Merab is a nightmare for him.

Watching him slow down vs Chito in a lackluster fight makes me think that he'll have to KO Merab very early if he's going to win. Merab will overwhelm him very quickly if it goes past the first 2 rounds.
Sean threw and landed more strikes in round 4 and 5 than he did in 1, 2 and 3. He literally threw and landed the most strikes in round 5. Same for Chito, 4 and 5 were his most active rounds. Neither guy slowed down, the pace kept picking up every round, right until the end.

I do think Merab and Umar present the biggest threats to his reign. And Merab is next. If he can get past that, maybe he can fight Topuria, which is another difficult fight but more winnable than Merab imo. After that, if Umar has come to #1 contender at BW he might have to take that fight... In any case, the road ahead is as tough as they come for Sean.

Yan and Aljo are not the best in the division? He's fighting Merab next. He fought Yan who was #1, and then beat Aljo.

I had to admit it after the Yan fight, he is legit. I didn't even think he won that fight, but he did so much better than I figured he would based on past performances. I still figured Aljo would ragdoll him and tap him out... nope again (early stoppage, but not an absolutely terrible one). With Chito... I don't know, I just had a feeling his power and durability would wear O'Malley down aaaannnnndddd look where we stand today.

Merab is a different type of fighter than you'll find basically anywhere but considering the fact that Aljo couldn't do anything to Sean on the mat and had numerous TD's defended, given Sean's crazy accurate striking style, and considering how badly Merab's been hurt in the past (he powers through to be sure) I got a feeling Suga sparks him. Merab's a monster, what he did to Yan was incredible, but O'Malley's an interesting matchup for him stylistically. Those knees he throws are pretty much designed to decapitate a non-stop shot machine like Merab.

Damn interesting fight coming up regardless, but I'm leaning towards Sean.

he's on his way to greatness
but he has two very tough guys in Merab and Cory ahead of him (who deserved a TS more than Chito)

who has he thoroughly beaten besides Aljo and Chito? The Yan fight is still questionable.
He just beat the top 2 guys in the division.. Cory will be a cakewalk for him, and Merab won’t be able to touch him.

No, its actually insanely accurate. LOL and thats a load of bullshit my guy unless you work in Miami and your 'security team' was working at the actual event. Youre welcome to find out for yourself instead instead of lying about it online - when your out working tomorrow talk to strangers (actually talk to people instead of making it up) and ask guys if they watch MMA or know who Omalley is. You're going to be surprised if you think he's known like that. Hell, you'd be hard pressed to find people who know who Conor McGregor is outside of FIGHTING FANS. Alot like boxing. I had a conversation with three guys today about the fights this weekend while talking sports and none of them watched any of them, and only one of them even knew who AJ was. None of them knew who Ngannou was. MMA, and fighting in general - isnt this crazy thing everyone is watching. More people know who Hulk Hogan - a wrestler who's peak popularity was the 80s, and hasnt wrestled a match in almost 20 years - than Omalley.

There has to be something seriously wrong with you if you're insinuating I am lying about overhearing a few people talking about the fight on the fight night. Seriously pal, you gotta few screws lost up there.

I think people that don’t like him aren’t really going to give him a fair shake. It was Chito was going to crush him and now it’s he is cherry picking his fights.

The Assassin SnowCone is for real
Needs to bulk up a bit tho

First people say that he was brittle and wouldn't be able to take pressure. No injuries since the nerve anomaly with Chito the first time around.

Then was the narrative that he was being protected and was a can crusher. He proceeds to fight Yan and win, however controversially.

Then came the narrative that Aljo was going to outwrestle and submit him and was a bad match up. O'Malley goes and knocks him out.

Then people reiterated that the first Chito fight wasn't a fluke, even though the outcome was decided by a toe plucking a nerve that made Sean's leg go numb, in an extremely anomalous occurrence. Sean rematches him and completely dominates.

Then people say he is refusing to fight top contenders and cherry picking opponents. Now it appears will fight Merab.

He's sure as Hell making it hard to dislike him.

While I don't agree his critics have been silenced... lol

I do agree with everything else.

Like him or not O'Mally's performances in the cage are exciting and the dude keeps winning.

I may not always root for him... But I always want to see him fight.

Proven Elite.

First people say that he was brittle and wouldn't be able to take pressure. No injuries since the nerve anomaly with Chito the first time around.

Then was the narrative that he was being protected and was a can crusher. He proceeds to fight Yan and win, however controversially.

Then came the narrative that Aljo was going to outwrestle and submit him and was a bad match up. O'Malley goes and knocks him out.

Then people reiterated that the first Chito fight wasn't a fluke, even though the outcome was decided by a toe plucking a nerve that made Sean's leg go numb, in an extremely anomalous occurrence. Sean rematches him and completely dominates.

Then people say he is refusing to fight top contenders and cherry picking opponents. Now it appears will fight Merab.

He's sure as Hell making it hard to dislike him.
He actually won me as a fan after the Yan fight. Dude is the real deal and his striking is beautiful.

I could do without the florescent pink and other wackiness, but as a fighter I'm a fan and will tune in to watch his fights.

Merab looks like a cro magnon. If the year we’re 3500 bce Merab would be more at home surrounded by his fellow cave men and right now the cave man population in pretty limited to the Caucasus region and Bulgaria. It’s good to see someone who is living in the wrong time period and considerably less intelligent than modern man thrive and make something of himself. I think he beats O’Malley and celebrates by buying a new donkey for his village and maybe even a lantern of some sort for his cave.
That was harsh.

Back