Media O'Malley posts a video of him vs. Pantoja sparring in 2016

giphy.gif
Beat me to it lol

1.) Pantoja bringing up them training/sparring and wanting to fight him is enough to provoke something as lame this? You'd obviously think so.

2/3.) He cherry picked Chito. This is irrefutable. Type whatever you'd like.

4.) Yan should have been awarded that decision. He was not. SOM doesn't judge his own fights, so it isn't his fault, but he clearly lost.

5.) SOM is a try hard, cringe lord. He has his moments like everyone else, but he's a terrible MMA personality.

Overall, I'm not surprised you're an O'Malley fan. You're a huge Jones and Conor hugger so this is par for the course.
I literally had the chance to meet Sean at UFC 229 and chose not to because he was a nobody loser who'd just failed a drug test.

Sean will NEVER fight Cory. He will leave the weightclass before that happens
I'm sure you said the same thing about Yan, Sterling, Chito, and Merab.

I also don't think Cory's that bad of a matchup. Sean's the better striker, and while Cory's ground game is better, his TDs are nowhere near that of Yan, Sterling, and Merab. Sean should be fairly confident in being able to force a standing fight.

Besides if you move up that ain't ducking. Can't fight Topuria or whoever and say you're ducking Cory fucking Sandhagen of all people.

1.) Pantoja bringing up them training/sparring and wanting to fight him is enough to provoke something as lame this? You'd obviously think so.
O'Malley brought it up years ago, in 2021. https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...omalleys-claims-that-he-koed-him-in-sparring/
Failed for it twice.

For this, the picture does say "ostarine has been commonly been found as a declared and undeclared ingredient in many dietary supplements" and "no evidence of intentional use". The failed samples were all in the same month, so it's very believable that he unknowingly took a tainted supplement and then stopped taking it after testing positive.

O'Malley brought it up years ago, in 2021. https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...omalleys-claims-that-he-koed-him-in-sparring/

For this, the picture does say "ostarine has been commonly been found as a declared and undeclared ingredient in many dietary supplements" and "no evidence of intentional use". The failed samples were all in the same month, so it's very believable that he unknowingly took a tainted supplement and then stopped taking it after testing positive.

He popped in 2018 as well for the same thing. Apparently he didn't learn his lesson the second time, right?

that body language from pantoja tells the tale, he wanted nothing more after the effects of that body kick took hold of him

Pantoja's the one who brought it up, take it up with him. Sean had nothing to say about Pantoja before he started running his mouth.

Besides, Sean's already said Merab's next. I know you don't believe he's about to fight his 4th top 5 fighter in a row, but I'm sure you'll get over it eventually.

Are you sure he brought it up?

I literally had the chance to meet Sean at UFC 229 and chose not to because he was a nobody loser who'd just failed a drug test.
Hopefully you were able to meet Khabib before he castrated a leprechaun :cool:

Are you sure he brought it up?

I know being a Sherdog mod requires a sub 50 IQ, but bringing up a 3 year old video instead of the actual present situation that occurred only weeks ago and ignited this present conversation is pretty retarded even by those standards.

I know being a Sherdog mod requires a sub 50 IQ, but bringing up a 3 year old video instead of the actual present situation that occurred only weeks ago and ignited this present conversation is pretty retarded even by those standards.

I'm surprised you could read my post with Jones balls down your gullet after you removed your head from Conor's anus, but yes, Sean brought it up first years ago. Thanks for confirming. I look forward to seeing you continue to cheerlead for multiple drug cheats and upstanding citizens on the boards, marky.

I'm surprised you could read my post with Jones balls down your gullet after you removed your head from Conor's anus, but yes, Sean brought it up first years ago. Thanks for confirming. I look forward to seeing you continue to cheerlead for multiple drug cheats and upstanding citizens on the boards, marky.
giphy.gif

^That's you if that's too hard to understand btw

Marky, my guy, you got upset that you were getting knocked around earlier in the thread for making an ignorant argument, lashed out, upset, trying to talk smack after backtracking by saying you avoided SOM since he popped twice. Now the mod dig. You mad, lol.

The funniest thing about this is that you deleted your original post about Pantoja bringing the sparring up first. What a hilarious hill to die on. You can have the last world like a woman if you need it to feel better. Cheers, bud. At least you've got Conor and Jones fighting soon. You'll be alright. I think.

2/3.) He cherry picked Chito. This is irrefutable. Type whatever you'd like.

4.) Yan should have been awarded that decision. He was not. SOM doesn't judge his own fights, so it isn't his fault, but he clearly lost.

5.) SOM is a try hard, cringe lord. He has his moments like everyone else, but he's a terrible MMA personality.

Overall, I'm not surprised you're an O'Malley fan. You're a huge Jones and Conor hugger so this is par for the course.
His cucking for Juicehead is almost stalker levels of bizarre. 😄

Back