Rumored O'Malley vs Merab Announced by Suga himself via his YT

Sean is a methodical. He built his Champ empire with patience and intelligence -- developing his skills and learning about the fight game.

O'Malley is also better off for avenging his only Loss -- and grabbing more experience with a nice 5 Round Championship performance against Chito.

Beware of Cunning Clown.

Sean has a punchers chance, but all this hype about his movement is about to get exposed. He'll dance for a while and then he'll make an amateur mistake and get put against the cage.

Merab needs to take advantage of the control time and punish Sean to the chin and body, wear him down big in the first couple of rounds. Once he is worn down you can really go for takedowns and take over the fight.

Sean is dangerous with his right hand, right knee, and right leg, but if you pressure him effectively you can easily avoid most of the danger. Shoot during his stance switch and you'll punish him every time. Aljo was able to do this well, learn from that.

Respect his right hand always, do not expose yourself if he's in orthodox stance, pressure and trail him from his right so he doesn't have an angle to bang the strait right counter. Force him to constantly switch stance to avoid you, and never attack in a straight line like Aljo. Use angles and you will shut down most of his attacks.

When you angle to your left to shut down his strait right, don't be afraid to rip him to the body, same thing on the clinch exits. His left strait is nothing to worry about, so punish him every time he's able to avoid a clinch attempt. Again, never let this guy exit the clinch to his right, use clinch pressure to always force him to his left where he poses little danger.

That'd be my gameplan, Merab is capable of making this look easy.

Last edited:
Of course brother, but he sounded mighty sure

O malley winning by first round KO wouldn’t move me even an inch

He might be sure, but I think he knows this will be a hard fight... possibly for both..or like you said an early ko.

That's why I love this shit sir.

Back