Crime Omar The Criminal Married Her Brother, Another Source Claims

The burden of proof is on those making the claim. It doesn't seem baseless but so far there's nothing definitive which to be fair is partly because of poor record keeping in Somalia. Wouldn't be surprised if its true but I am going to take these claims with a grain of a salt given the history of bad faith accusations such as with the whole birtherism and pizzagate CTs.

And the affair is more damning anyway. I get that cheating is not a crime the way that immigration fraud is and if guilty of the latter she should be punished and removed from office but I can respect a sister making a sacrifice for her brother so he can live a better life more than an adulteress. I am not convinced she is the former but she does seem to be the latter.

Burden of proof is a legal concept. If she’s facing fraud charges then yes, the state needs to meet a burden of proof. Per this thread, it’s a discussion of what we believe to be most likely. IMO it’s pretty obvious that she entered in to a legal but non-Muslim marriage with her brother in order to help his situation, then dissolved that marriage once that course of assistance was complete. I believe this is true regardless of whether poor Somalian record keeping makes meeting a legal burden of proof impossible. And I’m curious to hear some plausible alternative explanation from her defenders that matches what we know to be true about the episode. FTR I acknowledge that you haven’t actually defended her so I’m not expecting you to offer that explanation.

Literally go see that therapist. Your brain is melted.

literally think of a new retort.

jesus Christ, you are as unoriginal as you are stupid.

@HereticBD , is this the undisputed worst poster of the year you were talking about?

Kong, how does it feeling that even your leftist c*nt comrades don't value your opinion?

@HereticBD , is this the undisputed worst poster of the year you were talking about?

Kong, how does it feeling that even your leftist c*nt comrades don't value your opinion?

Good god your brain is melting by the second

Burden of proof is on the one making the claim, that's why its been ignored.

Media, social media, and now FBI, are paying attention. Not sure if insisting it is being ignored when the opposite is true is helping your claim.

Your search didn't reveal this? Omar is in the title itself:
Nothing. I didn't hit on anything. Just did it again and see all of them.
I'm not sure what I did, but I would have just posted that update in JamesRussler's thread that already shows updated or something.
Anyway, no idea but I didn't see anything and now had a page full of hits.

Yes. He is the only democratically elected "Worst Poster of The War Room". His awfulness is legendary.

This is as real as Obama faking his birth certificate.
IT’S FUCKING REAL GOD DAMN IT!
giphy.gif

Yikes. Hilarious that she wears the hijab but ended up not only committing adultery but doing so with a married man and all in her first term on Capitol Hill. She seems like a hypocritical social climber type, really not a fan of such people.

She is. We mustn’t throw stone or shun her for it, we must use diplomacy on her for our own personal advantage.

Awareness of this personality type is essential in landing her in bed.

Trump has the “Art of the Deal”

I have the “Art of the Smash and Dash”

Finally we can impeach this gross bitch for allegedly helping her brother get out of Somalia.

Media, social media, and now FBI, are paying attention. Not sure if insisting it is being ignored when the opposite is true is helping your claim.
I'm talking about that specific post by Confucamus, that's what was being referenced in the post I was responding to.

Burden of proof is a legal concept. If she’s facing fraud charges then yes, the state needs to meet a burden of proof. Per this thread, it’s a discussion of what we believe to be most likely. IMO it’s pretty obvious that she entered in to a legal but non-Muslim marriage with her brother in order to help his situation, then dissolved that marriage once that course of assistance was complete. I believe this is true regardless of whether poor Somalian record keeping makes meeting a legal burden of proof impossible. And I’m curious to hear some plausible alternative explanation from her defenders that matches what we know to be true about the episode. FTR I acknowledge that you haven’t actually defended her so I’m not expecting you to offer that explanation.
Burden of proof is not just a legal concept, its a general concept relating to arguments and claims and it holds here as well. The burden is on the people making the claim, not on others to disprove the claim.

Prove to me that you're not a pedophile.

Until you prove otherwise, we're going to all say you're a pedophile.

See how that works?
Nobody has even so much as inferred that he is and there isn't even any appearance of shadiness in that direction.
Much to the contrary, Omar actually married her brother, so there's that.

Prove to me that you're not a pedophile.

Until you prove otherwise, we're going to all say you're a pedophile.

See how that works?

What the hell?

I'm talking about that specific post by Confucamus, that's what was being referenced in the post I was responding to.

Absolutely laughable that NOW you decide the burden of proof is on the accuser.

Back