Crime Omar The Criminal Married Her Brother, Another Source Claims

No - there hasn’t been a ‘real conviction’ in court of her marrying her brother. There is however an abundance of proof if you choose to pay attention. Why would she lie under oath about Elmi being in the UK when records reported by the NYP, show he was in the US?

Lying is often proof of a guilty conscience. Why lie other than to hide the marriage? Reason could be that the marriage was illegal for bigamy or incest or fraud. These all make sense - particularly the latter. But what is beyond dispute is that she broke the law and also lied under oath.

Please share some links to this information that you think is so unassailable. It's not as easy to find as you claim it is.

I went to the NYP and searched for all the articles related to Omar, but there are about 100+ of them, all of them smear jobs claiming she's a monster. It's really hard to parse through that much propaganda to find any real information.

I did look into ones that mentioned her marriage, and none of them offer any "records" that I can find--the only "evidence" I can find is a tabloid talking about pictures on her sisters website--but that's almost assuredly fake-news considering the source.

Last edited:
Back