Crime Omar The Criminal Married Her Brother, Another Source Claims

Honestly I can’t understand why anyone would even try to defend her against this accusation. Is it really that improbable that she’d engage in some sneaky red tape to help her sibling? Does the weird marriage, divorce then remarriage to Hirsi with no separation not raise any red flags? Does the fact that the Elmi marriage was done by non-Muslim clergy not say anything to you? Do you have any alternative theory that makes sense of this goofy set of confirmed facts?
There's stuff to criticize her on, but passing off unsupported claims is not the way to do it. I don't even like her, cause I think she is an Islamic chauvinist, per her 9-11 comment. But I don't think one should believe any accusation against her, just because they don't like her.

Yikes. Hilarious that she wears the hijab but ended up not only committing adultery but doing so with a married man and all in her first term on Capitol Hill. She seems like a hypocritical social climber type, really not a fan of such people.

The burden of proof is on those making the claim. It doesn't seem baseless but so far there's nothing definitive which to be fair is partly because of poor record keeping in Somalia. Wouldn't be surprised if its true but I am going to take these claims with a grain of a salt given the history of bad faith accusations such as with the whole birtherism and pizzagate CTs.

And the affair is more damning anyway. I get that cheating is not a crime the way that immigration fraud is and if guilty of the latter she should be punished and removed from office but I can respect a sister making a sacrifice for her brother so he can live a better life more than an adulteress. I am not convinced she is the former but she does seem to be the latter.
Does not strike me as a social climber. She would not court controversy or enemies if all she wanted was to climb the political and or social sphere. She would be like Nikki Haley, i.e. being a mercenary for Bibi or American elites. Omar genuinely seems like someone motivated by ideology.

not really. several posters have made assertions supported by claims, credible enough to be investigated by the FBI.

Not ODS, but another example of Leftists practicing selective morality depending on who's being investigated.
Assertion supported by.........claims.....<36>

There's stuff to criticize her on, but passing off unsupported claims is not the way to do it. I don't even like her, cause I think she is an Islamic chauvinist, per her 9-11 comment. But I don't think one should believe any accusation against her, just because they don't like her.

I think we’re at a point where you don’t have to dislike her to say the balance of evidence suggests she did it. There’s more than a small amount of smoke here and I’m repeatedly asking for her defenders to propose some plausible exonerating explanation that matches what we know. No one has.

I think we’re at a point where you don’t have to dislike her to say the balance of evidence suggests she did it. There’s more than a small amount of smoke here and I’m repeatedly asking for her defenders to propose some plausible exonerating explanation that matches what we know. No one has.
That's the issue though, namely what is it that we know ? We need solid proof from reputable sources , especially State and Federal Gov. , showing evidence she married her brother.

That's the issue though, namely what is it that we know ? We need solid proof from reputable sources , especially State and Federal Gov. , showing evidence she married her brother.

Are you knowledgeable on the confirmed particulars of this topic? If so, that’s what I’m asking defenders to explain. I could share a half dozen links but you can find them as easily. Just saying “show me a birth certificate” when you know one doesn’t exist may let you brazen out the discussion but doesn’t even attempt to reconcile the weird circumstances we all know about.

Are you knowledgeable on the confirmed particulars of this topic? If so, that’s what I’m asking defenders to explain. I could share a half dozen links but you can find them as easily. Just saying “show me a birth certificate” when you know one doesn’t exist may let you brazen out the discussion but doesn’t even attempt to reconcile the weird circumstances we all know about.
What are the facts? Has it been shown conclusively that she married her brother? If Omar married her brother, and there was solid evidence of it, it would be major news. Not only does Trump and the GOP want to get her, but so to the Israel lobby. The MSM may side with Omar over Trump but they will not protect Omar from the Israel lobby.

What are the facts? Has it been shown conclusively that she married her brother? If Omar married her brother, and there was solid evidence of it, it would be major news. Not only does Trump and the GOP want to get her, but so to the Israel lobby. The MSM may side with Omar over Trump but they will not protect Omar from the Israel lobby.

There are two parts to the topic, first is that she had a sham marriage to Ahmed Elmi where she remained with her husband Ahmed Hirsi the entire time. Seconds, is that Elmi is her brother. To that point, multiple sources from within the MN Somalian community have confirmed it. The other evidence is in various social media posts which you can read here https://pluralist.com/ilhan-omar-deletes-tweet-husband-brother/

Now again, I’m asking her defenders to provide an explanation that accounts for these facts but I’ve received nothing but gaslighting about lack of a birth certificate that they know doesn’t exist. Far from being a persuasive argument, the skittish, complete avoidance of what we know by both Omar and her defenders actually makes the theory appear MORE likely.

Please tell me what you disagree with

It's a basic mathematical issue dealing with units.

The article states there are about 27k Somalis living in that particular district. Not 27k voters. We're talking about entire families of Somalis. Are children allowed to vote because Somalis are known to have very large families. These numbers also include permanent residents (green card holders - but these numbers are probably pretty small since it takes about 5 years or so to become a citizen) who aren't allowed to vote.

This 2018 article states that half of the Minnesota's Somalis are younger than 22.

https://www.sctimes.com/story/news/...i-population-minnesota-statistics/2304695002/

Not only that but you are ignoring the fact that there was an overall 18.8% voter turnout in that district. This would equate to 5000 Somali voters. Even if you were to generously double those numbers to 10k Somali voters it would equal to 2/5 of her margin of victory..

Basically you could have removed all the votes from the American Somalis in her district and she would have still comfortably won.

So yeah... when it comes to understanding data and numbers you failed miserably as an engineer. You plucked out a number to fit your argument and disregarded everything else.

Where did you get your degree from? Some piece of shit community school?

Last edited:
I wonder if this originated as projection from hillbillies fucking their sisters trying to rationalize it by lashing out. Reminds me of Republican politicians loudly hating on the LGBTQ community specifically Gays while sucking on dick.

I thought we had a thread, but a title search of the term "Omar" in this forum didn't give me a hit just now, so...

At this point, why in the world isn't someone going through these accusations with a fine toothed comb? Frankly, why didn't they when it was first suggested/brought up? And if she is guilty of this, then she should be sent back to Somalia, along with her brother. Do not pass go.

OIP.6Kdn4nc61xhrxoX9CJz5MQHaEK

Rep. Omar married brother, reveals Somali community leader...
My name is Omar in a certain country

I wonder if this originated as projection from hillbillies fucking their sisters trying to rationalize it by lashing out. Reminds me of Republican politicians loudly hating on the LGBTQ community specifically Gays while sucking on dick.

she's nearly the ultimate target: a woman, black, Muslim, a Democrat, & the cherry on top is that she's a member of congress.

if she was gay/trans, everyone's head would explode.

Does not strike me as a social climber. She would not court controversy or enemies if all she wanted was to climb the political and or social sphere. She would be like Nikki Haley, i.e. being a mercenary for Bibi or American elites. Omar genuinely seems like someone motivated by ideology.
Could be wrong, no way to tell really. But I think you're underestimating the extent to which engaging in so called woke politics can help you climb the social ladder in certain circles. Someone like Omar can never really be a typical establishment politician, her chances of making a name for herself are far better in the progressive wing of the party.

But I'll admit that maybe I am being too cynical here.

Threads like this really prove that Trumpers are a lesser species of human than smart people
This, folks, is a not so subtle attempt to get into the thread while totally avoiding the substantive point of the thread. Of course - proper engagement would mean having to admit being wrong about the America-hating criminal congresswomen

This, folks, is a not so subtle attempt to get into the thread while totally avoiding the substantive point of the thread. Of course - proper engagement would mean having to admit being wrong about the America-hating criminal congresswomen

Lol you want proper engagement but call her an America-hating criminal in the same sentence. That is why you aren't taken seriously.

Lol you want proper engagement but call her an America-hating criminal in the same sentence. That is why you aren't taken seriously.
She broke the law. That makes her a criminal. That’s not a controversial take.....a bit behind on your research?

Old News.

Just like it's old news that some people are above the law.

She broke the law. That makes her a criminal. That’s not a controversial take.....a bit behind on your research?

Show proof she 1. Hates America. 2. Committed a crime. Otherwise, stfu. You don't want proper engagement, you want to namecall.

I don't understand how she gets muslim support. All her actions are against the teachings, lgbt, pro abortion, etc.

Back