Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

Only fights I'm intrested in is Sam A vs Prajanchai and Sittichai vs Tayfun.

Hard to predict since these fighters haven't been active. Prajanchai is the younger of the 2 so gonna go with him.

Sittichai looked decent against superbon. He lost but it was a close back and forth with one edging it. I didn't look at that fight and think he looked old but maybe he will against tayfun. He looked worse against Superbon in their 2016 bout. Haven't seen tayfun against a southpaw yet. Lets see how he handles sittichai.

Edit: just heard the news. Sucks the fights cancelled.
Sittichai going to fight Tawanchai . 4 oz gloves !!
https://www.onefc.com/news/ozcan-out-sitthichai-vs-tawanchai-to-headline-one-battleground-iii/

Article states Sittichai vs Tawanchai going to be on the 27th August though . Are there any latest updates to that ?

The August 27th card is to be pre-recorded and then shown live on the 27th. I imagine Battlegrounds 1, 2, and 3 are all taking place this friday and then being split into 3 shows on different air dates.

The August 27th card is to be pre-recorded and then shown live on the 27th. I imagine Battlegrounds 1, 2, and 3 are all taking place this friday and then being split into 3 shows on different air dates.
ah yes. Then its gg to wild though. Sittichai trained for Kickboxing in boxing gloves while Tawanchai was supposed to be fighting in a lower weight class.

I don't wanna see any of the twos lose.
but I'm excited at the same time. what an epic matchup.

Great fight but brutal to know we'll have to watch it on tape delay. I'm not a big fan of this format, although it is nice to get a bunch of events rolled out consistently. A fight like that we need live though.

Is there anyway to catch this before the air date? Do they hide the results until it airs?

Article states Sittichai vs Tawanchai going to be on the 27th August though . Are there any latest updates to that ?
the event is being recorded tomorrow with the first part airing tomorrow then middle part on Aug 13 and the last part airing Aug 27
EDIT: Im retarded its not tomorrow its the 30th
I imagine everyone involved in these pre-recorded events signs an NDA so they avoid any leaks.
They even made Sittichai take down his instagram post about flying to Singapore since his fight now on the 27th so I'm pretty sure there is a large monetary penalty if they talk about the fights before they air

Last edited:
I imagine everyone involved in these pre-recorded events signs an NDA so they avoid any leaks.

Thanks; had they done this for any previous events? It seems like most of the time I watched the Super Series matches, they were live or close to it.

Live now, 5 fights before we get to Sam-A vs Prajanchai.

Back