Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

Any news on Tayfun Ozcan? Signed with One but hasn't debuted yet
He was scheduled to fight in February but got injured, should debut soon. ONE is in a weird place waiting for crowds to be back (in Singapore at least), no fights announced aside from the MMA GP they postponed.

Last edited:
He was scheduled to fight in February but got injured, should debut soon. ONE is in a weird place waiting for crowds to be back (in Singapore at least), no fights announced aside from the MMA GP they postponed.

Not just waiting for crowds to be back, as I think they'd still be running shows if they could get fighters into the country. Katsumi Yamada might know more, but I'm pretty sure Singapore is back in a pretty serious lockdown as far as people entering the country goes.

Just checked, and July 9th has disappeared from the schedule so I guess the hope is that they can bring in fighters for the 30th now. Have to wait and see.

Rittewada has joined petchyindee gym and is apparently signing with ONE soon. He would of been a good match up for Capitan Petchyindee but guess that wont be happening.

Rittewada has joined petchyindee gym and is apparently signing with ONE soon. He would of been a good match up for Capitan Petchyindee but guess that wont be happening.

Bantamweight getting spicy!

Was just about to post this haha Prajanchai vs Sam-a and Tayfun vs Sitthichai. Absolutely pumped for both fights.

Just gonna call it and say Prajanchai and Tayfun win by UD.

He's fighting sittichai July 30th:

That is not a bad card considering One can't do much due to Covid.

Didn't expect Prajanchai to debut VS Sam A but I guess that is a perk of Covid time.

That is not a bad card considering One can't do much due to Covid.

Didn't expect Prajanchai to debut VS Sam A but I guess that is a perk of Covid time.

I was reading an article on ONE's website yesterday about Sam-a's next challengers, and i was going through the article like... no, no, no, Prajanchai YES!, and the next day it's announced haha.

Sitthichai vs Ozcan is a good one...Lets see how Ozcan does against a elite fighter and not old or mid lvl guys

Sitthichai vs Ozcan is a good one...Lets see how Ozcan does against a elite fighter and not old or mid lvl guys
Its definitely not an easy debut for Ozcan. Sittichai hasn't had an easy ONE intro either. First Superbon and now Ozcan. You can argue those 2 fighters are better than anyone Petrosyan has faced in ONE.

Its definitely not an easy debut for Ozcan. Sittichai hasn't had an easy ONE intro either. First Superbon and now Ozcan. You can argue those 2 fighters are better than anyone Petrosyan has faced in ONE.

Jo Nattawut just let Petrosyan win. If he had used 100% of his brain and didn't hold back, he would have knocked ol' Gevorg into the shadow realm; he would do the same to any other fighter in ONE.

Only fights I'm intrested in is Sam A vs Prajanchai and Sittichai vs Tayfun.

Hard to predict since these fighters haven't been active. Prajanchai is the younger of the 2 so gonna go with him.

Sitthichai may be both old AND mid level at this point unfortunately, lol
Sittichai looked decent against superbon. He lost but it was a close back and forth with one edging it. I didn't look at that fight and think he looked old but maybe he will against tayfun. He looked worse against Superbon in their 2016 bout. Haven't seen tayfun against a southpaw yet. Lets see how he handles sittichai.

Edit: just heard the news. Sucks the fights cancelled.

Back