Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

the pandemy really fucked kickboxing too

the next events in 30 days are:

Krush 125
Enfusion live( not really a meaningful because most of the fighters on this event are local talents)
Glory 78
K-1 WGP

it is a bit more compared to the last months but it still slow,only , when the pandemy get controlled we will have everything better.

the pandemy really fucked kickboxing too

the next events in 30 days are:

Krush 125
Enfusion live( not really a meaningful because most of the fighters on this event are local talents)
Glory 78
K-1 WGP

it is a bit more compared to the last months but it still slow,only , when the pandemy get controlled we will have everything better.

Also RISE World series with probabaly the best KB tournament of the year happening just after Glory, great card. OSS Fighters in Romania as well, maybe Wu Lin Feng and ONE in action too. July is going to be the best kickboxing month of 2021.

oooh yeah, i forgot the RISE event, will be a good one too.

Also RISE World series with probabaly the best KB tournament of the year happening just after Glory, great card. OSS Fighters in Romania as well, maybe Wu Lin Feng and ONE in action too. July is going to be the best kickboxing month of 2021.

The RISE tournament is head and shoulders above Glory's tournament. 5 of the top 10 in the world are in RISE's... Glory's was makeshift at best.

I meant "just after Glory" in the chronological sense, the RISE event starts soon after the Glory one ends. I didn't even remember Glory did a tournament.

I meant "just after Glory" in the chronological sense, the RISE event starts soon after the Glory one ends. I didn't even remember Glory did a tournament.

Oh my bad.

In my opinion the same thing can be said about Rodtang in his last two fights in ONE.
I have to say this is what i always liked the most about the thai circuit in raja, lumpinee etc.
Nobody cares who fighters think they should fight or want to fight. You just fight who you are told to fight. Now 20 and 21 year olds are saying the don't want to fight this guy or that guy or other thai fighters. Not giving out about rodtang specifically though. Just a trend i have noticed.

ONE 139 is 15 days away with zero fights announced... Do we think they're trying to figure out if they can put the all-women card on, or are they possibly gonna give us a stacked card and we'll know more within a week?

Or is it just your average card but they're late on announcing fights? Personally i've got a feeling we're getting a stacked card or at least a card with 4-5 KB/MT matches on it. Trying to be hopeful after Glory's fuck up.

Please Lord Chatri, continue to trick stupid venture capitalists into this money pit. I want to see kickboxing reach K-1 GP/Max era once again or Muay Thai reach the pinnacle since the golden era before I die.

Preach brother!

Please Lord Chatri, continue to trick stupid venture capitalists into this money pit. I want to see kickboxing reach K-1 GP/Max era once again or Muay Thai reach the pinnacle since the golden era before I die.

Considering MMA is a big part of their promotion I don't think your dreams will happen unfortunatrly for us all.

I do hope they keep going for much longer though.

ONE 139 is 15 days away with zero fights announced... Do we think they're trying to figure out if they can put the all-women card on, or are they possibly gonna give us a stacked card and we'll know more within a week?

Or is it just your average card but they're late on announcing fights? Personally i've got a feeling we're getting a stacked card or at least a card with 4-5 KB/MT matches on it. Trying to be hopeful after Glory's fuck up.

I think it's more likely to just disappear off of their schedule and they'll aim for the July 30th card. Not what I'm hoping for because One is the only combat sports we get in prime time in SEA but it's unlikely they'll put on a big show with zero fights announced. I guess the best case scenario is they've still got some fights they haven't aired that they will throw on for the sake of it.

I think it's more likely to just disappear off of their schedule and they'll aim for the July 30th card. Not what I'm hoping for because One is the only combat sports we get in prime time in SEA but it's unlikely they'll put on a big show with zero fights announced. I guess the best case scenario is they've still got some fights they haven't aired that they will throw on for the sake of it.

Yeah, a bunch of the cards have been tape delayed so i imagine they'll go with that at this point.

Any news on Tayfun Ozcan? Signed with One but hasn't debuted yet

Back