ONE looking to raise more money from Qataris, future tho shakey

This is the worst Forbes article in history… where did they get this valuations ? Christ

PFL and One has not made a penny along with AEW … burning cash business

This is the worst Forbes article in history… where did they get this valuations ? Christ

PFL and One has not made a penny along with AEW … burning cash business
It’s just fans writing blogs and making up valuations. It’s not written by any kind of journalist. All 3 are losing money.

Serious question Who watches Combate?
I used to when they were on Paramount+. To be fair, they have some good fighters — Ewert, Imanol, Puas, Black Spartan, Tiro Loco, Ramiro, etc.

Holy shit so good tv placement can get you that far
It really does. Campbell McClaren loves to go on and on about Combate’s ratings, but he’ll never mention the steep drop off in viewership between when the soccer match ends and Combate starts. Univision is a channel that stays on 24/7 in many Spanish speaking homes in the U.S.

It really does. Campbell McClaren loves to go on and on about Combate’s ratings, but he’ll never mention the steep drop off in viewership between when the soccer match ends and Combate starts. Univision is a channel that stays on 24/7 in many Spanish speaking homes in the U.S.
I would love to see the minute by minute viewership and all the people turning off the tv when they are jolted awake by Julianna Peña’s commentary

On a sidenote, there is no way in hell AEW is turning any kind of a profit. Even before attendance and ratings started plummeting last year, they were overpaying massively for their "talent" (insert your own joke there). They are not a real business. They are Tony Khan's vanity project.

On a sidenote, there is no way in hell AEW is turning any kind of a profit. Even before attendance and ratings started plummeting last year, they were overpaying massively for their "talent" (insert your own joke there). They are not a real business. They are Tony Khan's vanity project.
Even if it wasn't ran by Tony Khan it would not be profitable. It's a hyper expansive wrestling company that is 5 years old.

Has nothing to do with Tony Khan's "vanity". Though of course he made it because he likes wrestling, why else would you make a wrestling company? WCW, ECW, TNA, and USWA did not make money either, nor does wrestling in general.

Even if it wasn't ran by Tony Khan it would not be profitable. It's a hyper expansive wrestling company that is 5 years old.

Has nothing to do with Tony Khan's "vanity". Though of course he made it because he likes wrestling, why else would you make a wrestling company? WCW, ECW, TNA, and USWA did not make money either, nor does wrestling in general.

I would have thought WCW was profitable when the NWO was at it's height. They were at least run like a proper wrestling company for some periods of their existence.

AEW doesn't seem to have any direction at all from what I can make out. Just seems to be a bunch of spot monkeys, although it's been a while since I followed pro-wrestling seriously.

Back