One of the dumbest ideas can now safely be put to rest

Jarvan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
That Marty is p4p and ww goat

I am elated that his multiple personalities will no longer be constantly on display
Anyone who said Marty is the WW goat is about as gullible as a blonde 4 year old
All the dumb fuckin talks about going upto LHW
Marty pretending to be black Conor

ahhhhhhh so refreshing

I'd rather hear leon murmur instead
Because I am grateful for what he did with his left leg

Stereotypical when someone loses "they weren't ever good" post. Few more defenses, he would have have been in gsp territory
Sure, but until a guy actually gets to within a win or two of actually getting 9 straight defences this shit needs to stop. You don’t beat 3 different guys and get mentioned in the same sentence with GSP. They did it with Woodley too. The fact Usman never wanted the next guy in line should have been a clue he wasn’t that guy. Calling out Masvidal for a rematch was literally the low point. And calling out Chiesa and Nate.. Come on, man.

Order has been restored, but you guys can keep wishing and hoping.

2012 - Cain is the HW GOAT; me - Nope, it's Fedor
2015 - Werdum is the HW GOAT; me - Nope, it's Fedor
2018 - Stipe is the HW GOAT; me - Nope, it's Fedor
2019 - DC is HW GOAT; me - Nope, it's Fedor
2020 - Stipe is undoubtedly HW GOAT; me - Nope...
2021 - Ngannou is HW GOAT - me.. Yawn...

Over the past of 9 years, there were 5 HW "GOAT", just because they were new champs and made 2 defense but according to fans have "beaten them all, cleared the division".

Only GOAT contenders are still the same like they are in the early 2010s. Fedor, Anderson, GSP and Jones.

Usman was looking very good. The talk from Rogan (which I believe was promotion not his true opinion) that he fought tougher competition then GSP was laughable. GSP fought every deserving #1 contender. Usman beat most of his opponents with his main strength (Wrestling). GSP beat most of his opponents with a variety of strengths. Better wrestlers were out wrestled. KO one shot power punchers were neutralized. Beat the previous WW GOAT twice by finish. Usman could get his belt back and go on to defend it multiple times but he is already 3 years older than GSP was when he fought his last WW fight. I think GSP is securely entrenched as WW GOAT.

That Marty is p4p and ww goat

I am elated that his multiple personalities will no longer be constantly on display
Anyone who said Marty is the WW goat is about as gullible as a blonde 4 year old
All the dumb fuckin talks about going upto LHW
Marty pretending to be black Conor

ahhhhhhh so refreshing

I'd rather hear leon murmur instead
Because I am grateful for what he did with his left leg
you know whats funny?

I remember how much i couldn't stand woodley and his borring ass fights, his annoying diva personality and constant bitching about invisible racisim. Now we have Usman, Leaving me feeling the same way. Lets hope leon doesn't continue this cycle.

He had a great run and was looking great in that fight up to that kick. We can stop comparing him to Khabib though. His defense on the feet isn't in the same universe as Khabib.

I haven't seen one single person claim Kamaru is/was P4P goat.

I mean.. usman was p4p as of Friday lol.. gsp did get ko by Matt Serra you know.. in 6 months when usman 50-45s Leon edwards he will again be considered p4p.. although gsp is still ww goat for sure

13 title fight wins to 6 LOL
Imagine comparing masvidal and burns to GSP title defenses. I'll admit Colby is a good defense, but that's all I'm giving usman.

just remember MMA fans are borderline retarded sometimes. Remember when people said woodley was the goat, even though by the time he won the belt he already had multiple UFC losses and losses to people GSP fought better versions of? with his defenses all being atrocious except for the till fight?

MMA fans remember selectively and forget quickly.

The fact Usman never wanted the next guy in line should have been a clue he wasn’t that guy. Calling out Masvidal for a rematch was literally the low point. And calling out Chiesa and Nate.. Come on, man.

Order has been restored, but you guys can keep wishing and hoping.

It's honestly nice to know I'm not the only person in the world that thought this. Weakest move I've ever seen a UFC Champion make. Just imagine what this man would have done if he could have?

If Nick Diaz beat robbie lawler we'd have seen Diaz vs Usman I'd bet. He's not even a guy that wants to fight the best fighters. He's talking about fighting Jiri (lmao) because he'd rather not be khamzat's launch pad and he doesn't want to fight isreal. he literally does not want to fight the best people in his division. you can see that by the call outs he makes and the fights he takes.

Last edited:
Sherdog gonna sherdog. What else is new?

just remember MMA fans are borderline retarded sometimes. Remember when people said woodley was the goat, even though by the time he won the belt he already had multiple UFC losses, and losses to people GSP fought better versions of? with his defenses all being atrocious except for the till fight?
This got me thinking about his many decisions and who has the most split decisions. Woodley had 4 splits and a draw. Masvidal has SEVEN. Masvidal has twenty fucking nine decisions. I know this is unrelated, just kinda interesting.

i think he means p4p no.1 (he's actual not and never should have been)
The argument was there for #1 pfp.

It was him or Volk. And Usman had a nice little streak going and more title defenses.

But #1 pfp of all time?
With 5 defenses against 3 guys?
That's fucking bonkers crazy.
Ain't seen anyone that dumb.

So... I hope your interpretation is correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back