OnlyFans star shocked about her former high school teacher fapping to her content

Last week, Rara shared a video of herself on TikTok that has gone viral.
'Me after one of my high school teachers subscribed to my OnlyFans and told me they always knew I was something special,' she wrote.

Rara hasn't shared any more details about the teacher or whether she responded to his flirty comment, but has said on YouTube that she graduated in 2016 and was glad to leave her 'f***ing abomination of a high school.'

Commenters appear to be as uncomfortable as she is with the behavior.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...chool-teacher-subscribed-R-rated-content.html

Her voice sounds really nasally and obnoxious. Does it sound good when she is getting pounded out?

Its creepy but the french president met her wife as a student when he was 15 and she was 40, somehow thats empowering and get praised cause he didnt marry a trophy or judge women for being old .
How old were they when they got together?

I dunno, but the girl is 22 when the teacher contacted her. Its old people wanting to fuck a adult former student in both cases.
Right, so MAcron was her teacher in high school? Genuine question.

No his wife was the teacher, he was 15.
Yeah yeah sorry, that's what I meant.
And I don't know what sort of women's daytime talk shows you watch where you've heard it being referred to as "empowering" :D
But yeah be interested to know if they had a relationship when he was that old, because fuck that.

https://fridaymagazine.ae/life-cult...esident-s-unconventional-love-story-1.2303434

In the case of the french president wife, most articles do nothing but praise her for being so brave

"They are one of the world’s most intriguing political couples. The taboo-breaking, generation-spanning romance between Emmanuel Macron and his wife, Brigitte, 24 years his senior and his former drama teacher, has captivated people across the globe. The fascination with the woman who left her first husband, father of her three children, for one of her students who would one day become the president of France, is endless. A new book promises to shed light on this unlikely love story."

Aparently they did started "dating" when he was 15, then again he did grew up to be president of France instead of a OF thot.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...g-french-president-election-win-a7724201.html

"Writer Anne Fulda, who penned the book Emmanuel Macron: A Perfect Young Man, spoke to the politician’s parents about the scandalous affair that began while Ms Trogneux was a 39-year-old married mother-of-three.

The schoolboy’s parents had believed their son was dating his teacher’s daughter, Laurence, until the truth came out through a family friend.

Shocked at the illicit affair, the Macrons removed the intellectually gifted teenager from the school.

His mother, Francoise Nogues-Macron, told Ms Fulda: “We just couldn’t believe it. What is clear is that when Emmanuel met Brigitte, we couldn’t just say, ‘That’s great’.”
"

And I don't know what sort of women's daytime talk shows you watch where you've heard it being referred to as "empowering" :D

Everytime I heard about them it gets repraised as positive as opposed to pedo. Incluiding suggesting she deserves credit in him becoming president.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...g-french-president-election-win-a7724201.html

"Many commentators have said the obsession with their age gap is an example of deeply ingrained misogyny since men in positions of power are frequently married to much younger women."

1. I don't care if its legal, not legal, its fucking sick and I would beat the shit out of the pervert. He should have kept his perversions to himself and just subscribed....But know he WANTED her to know. Uppercuts from me.
2. She is an idiot 20 year old making decisions that will ruin the rest of her life. All she is now is a hole for sad men to jerk off to. Why give up on life so early....I can see a blown out 35 year old that has fought and lost, but at her age have some fucking gumption to be something.

That's what onlyfans is designed for.

Did this dumb bitch really think strangers were going to pay to see her naked? She's a nobody. The only people that pay for some nobody's onlyfans are the stalkers and pervs that she's known in person.

Everyone else will go fap to someone hotter for free

https://fridaymagazine.ae/life-cult...esident-s-unconventional-love-story-1.2303434

In the case of the french president wife, most articles do nothing but praise her for being so brave

"They are one of the world’s most intriguing political couples. The taboo-breaking, generation-spanning romance between Emmanuel Macron and his wife, Brigitte, 24 years his senior and his former drama teacher, has captivated people across the globe. The fascination with the woman who left her first husband, father of her three children, for one of her students who would one day become the president of France, is endless. A new book promises to shed light on this unlikely love story."

Aparently they did started "dating" when he was 15, then again he did grew up to be president of France instead of a OF thot.

"Writer Anne Fulda, who penned the book Emmanuel Macron: A Perfect Young Man, spoke to the politician’s parents about the scandalous affair that began while Ms Trogneux was a 39-year-old married mother-of-three.

The schoolboy’s parents had believed their son was dating his teacher’s daughter, Laurence, until the truth came out through a family friend.

Shocked at the illicit affair, the Macrons removed the intellectually gifted teenager from the school.

His mother, Francoise Nogues-Macron, told Ms Fulda: “We just couldn’t believe it. What is clear is that when Emmanuel met Brigitte, we couldn’t just say, ‘That’s great’.”
"
Do you have access to The Independent article, it's asking for a log in.

It was 16, but even so. If they were sexually active then good grief.
They look very much in love all the time but....yuck.

Back