Crime Othal Wallace found guilty of lesser charge of manslaughter after killing cop.

Shit like this why I want to get off the streets. Hoping to get an inside position

Good luck, I hope you get it. I had to choose between school cop and lieutenant. I really wanted that schooo job, but very, very few people in my department ever made it to Lt. But I was still on the streets, so nothing much changed. Still the first one through the door and the first one on scene on bad calls.

What’s funny, is I am in my retirement job. I am a security supervisor for a hospital with 3000 employees. Sunday, we had a drugged up patient to absolutely nuts while getting a cat scan. He was punching, kicking, and throwing things and had to be restrained. After holding him down while he was trying to bite, they gave him a couple shots to mellow him out. Eventually, they thought he was calm enough to finish the cat scan. But as soon as he was on the bed, he starts swinging again. He jumps up on the table and it’s about five feet off the ground and he starts to fall backwards. I reached across the table, grabbed his ankles, and lifted him up and onto my shoulder to prevent him from falling and landing on his head. As he is slung over my shoulder, where I had to hold and keep him until people moved out of the way, he is punching me in the back of the head. I put him back on the bed and he tied him down. They then knocked him out and put a tube down his throat. So I have doctors coming up to me and saying that I probably saved his life or saved him from permanent injuries.

Well, an hour later when the adrenaline wore off, my shoulder starts hurting so bad I get sick to my stomach. From several previous shoulder injuries, I know I probably have a badly torn labrum. Definitely weakened over the years when I used to bench really heavy (almost 400), both shoulders have caused me quite a bit of trouble.

Point is, I somehow managed to get hurt in my retirement job. Surgery is in my future.

Seems 2nd degree fits the bill.

"Second degree is considered a “crime of passion” in which there is a heated argument or the decision to kill is made up on the spot."

I don't know how anyone can argue he didn't intend to kill when he took the gun and shot him.

Yeah, but in Florida, 2nd degree involves a deranged state in which the thought process is disrupted. I think 1st fits the bill. I believe he made his decision to kill if he couldn’t walk away.

Since they were both armed.... Based on "The good guy with a gun" theory, gotta assume this was self-defense and a righteous kill

Except the good guy with the gun was the cop. wallace was a bad guy that liked beating on women, including his pregnant baby momma.

In an absolutely ridiculous travesty of justice, man found guilty of manslaughter (the lowest possible crime he could have been convicted on) instead of murder in killing of police officer, Jason Raynor. wallace shot and killed Raynor a week after making a social media post about “getting pig’s blood on his boots” othal wallace also made this post “these Crackas are not far from seein the blood of there own flowin thick in the gutters of America ... its war”

Daytona. othal wallace was sitting in his car smoking a blunt outside of an apartment building. Officer Raynor was instructed before this incident to specifically check this parking lot and apartment complex after incidents of violence and other crimes. He was specifically told to watch for a gray Honda. wallace was in a Honda, but not the one they were looking for(a stolen vehicle seen on the property). The entire encounter is 29 seconds long. Raynor observes wallace sitting in his vehicle and approaches. As soon as he comes upon wallace, he gets out of the vehicle. Raynor tells him to sit back in the vehicle and wallace tries to push past him. Ray not again tells him to sit and then wallace pulls out a firearm and shoots Raynor in the head, who died several days later. wallace fled the area and was found a few days later, hiding in a treehouse in Atlanta on the property of the black separatist and racist group nfac “not fucking around committee” who had been in the news for carrying guns and specifically trying to intimidate police and white people. During one such rally, one of these idiots shot himself.

During the trial, wallace took the stand and told the jury that he did what he had to do to survive because he feared that a white cop would shoot and kill him. wallace had been arrested many time for violent crimes, including aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, aggravated domestic assault on a pregnant woman, weapons charges, and fleeing police in a vehicle.

The prosecution was seeking the death penalty on the first degree murder charges. The jury could decide between first degree murder, second degree murder, and manslaughter. First degree is pre-meditated murder or a murder in which the suspect intends to kill. Second degree is considered a “crime of passion” in which there is a heated argument or the decision to kill is made up on the spot. This can carry a life sentence.

Manslaughter is committing some act in which a person’s life is taken. It is generally broken up into voluntary and involuntary. Involuntary would be something like drunk driving in which you did not plan to kill sometime, but some reckless action or decision led to a death. Voluntary is actions done on purpose, but the intent to kill was not proven. In this particular case, the absolute max sentence is 30 years, but can obviously be much less.

Given wallace’s violent criminal history, his postings that he “would get pig’s blood on his shoes” “these Crackas are not far from seein the blood of there own flowin thick in the gutters of America ... its war” and the fact that he shot Raynor in the head while being a felon in possession of a firearm(something he wasn’t even charged with), and wallace not even disputing that he was the one that shot and killed Raynor, I can’t believe the jury came back with the weakest charge possible. How is that even possible? You have a racist, violent criminal that talked about killing a cop and white people, killing a white cop, and they come back with manslaughter? Basically, saying “oh, it must have been an accident.”

This is so absolutely disgusting and Raynor’s family was visibly crushed. wallace and his defense team were hugging and smiling after the verdict was read.

https://www.news-journalonline.com/...each-police-officer-jason-raynor/70861380007/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/alleged-florida-cop-shooter-history-weapons-assault-arrests-records

We all know this wouldn't happen this way if Wallace was black. He would've been taken to jail and executed in his cell.
#whiteprivilege

I don't understand why cops simultaneously think their job is dangerous and then also walk up to bother people who are minding their own business. "Who the fuck are you? Why are you in a car? Do you live here? Do you want to get physical? I'm your boss." Then gets shot. Obviously. I'd expect to be shot dead for bothering only 50-75 people like that. Who knows how many times the cop has skated by after starting conflict with someone for no reason. Cops should learn to respect the public and take their own lives a little more seriously by not starting shit with strangers for no reason.

Nonsense. Cops are there to prevent crimes. This guy was loitering in high crime area at night, where he didn’t live carrying a gun in a manner he wasn’t supposed to. I have already covered ras itt several times, which gives that cop the right to approach and see what he is up to. wallace chose to escalate this situation to murder. It sounds like you are trying to justify murder for “bothering someone minding their own business”

Yeah, but in Florida, 2nd degree involves a deranged state in which the thought process is disrupted. I think 1st fits the bill. I believe he made his decision to kill if he couldn’t walk away.

Either way - I have no idea how manslaughter fits the legal definition of what happened. It's quite ridiculous.

Nonsense. Cops are there to prevent crimes. This guy was loitering in high crime area at night, where he didn’t live carrying a gun in a manner he wasn’t supposed to. I have already covered ras itt several times, which gives that cop the right to approach and see what he is up to. wallace chose to escalate this situation to murder. It sounds like you are trying to justify murder for “bothering someone minding their own business”

If a tree falls in the forest and squishes an idiot, is the tree evil? If an armed idiot blasts a cop for bothering him needlessly, is it unexpected?

I don't agree with the shooter but I also expect the shooter to take that action. People hate being bothered by bullies.

where is your thread on this one

Make your own thread.

nobody-cares-nobody.gif

You missed my sarcasm.

Ok. Makes sense. But when double back on a sarcasm loop, sometimes, you just never know. This capture of this shitheel goes against every single narrative about cops and black people. Here, we have a cop killer cornered with two guns and 500 rounds of ammunition and he was ready to do. When the time came, tough guy rolled over and showed his belly. The cos were happy because they believed that justice would prevail. Oops

Either way - I have no idea how manslaughter fits the legal definition of what happened. It's quite ridiculous.

I don’t know either, but here’s to hoping one of the jury members needs help and a cop tells them to fuck off.

Look, I know from thousands of frustrating conversations with the biggest mutants you can imagine, they few actual cold would talk that to citizens and keep their job, but that’s want you want to do is ask them why they have sympathy for such a shirbird. I want to ask them why they made the decision they made. It just pisses me off

If a tree falls in the forest and squishes an idiot, is the tree evil? If an armed idiot blasts a cop for bothering him needlessly, is it unexpected?

I don't agree with the shooter but I also expect the shooter to take that action. People hate being bothered by bullies.

And I would expect that idiot to be charged and convicted of murder, but that didn’t happen. He was convicted of the weakest possible charge, which is absolutely absurd

And I would expect that idiot to be charged and convicted of murder, but that didn’t happen. He was convicted of the weakest possible charge, which is absolutely absurd

I mean, he killed some who could have murdered him and not gotten in trouble.

I mean, he killed some who could have murdered him and not gotten in trouble.

The retarded blm 2020 black man scared he will be murdered by cops defense. Like I said, retarded. In no way can you ever justify executing someone with a shot to the head that has shown absolutely zero aggression based upon what your fears are. If that is the case you are arguing, I guess every time a cop shoots a black man, they can simply point to this case and the myriad of others and say “well, he’s black, and black people disproportionately kill people with guns, so I thought he could kill me and get away with it.”

The retarded blm 2020 black man scared he will be murdered by cops defense. Like I said, retarded. In no way can you ever justify executing someone with a shot to the head that has shown absolutely zero aggression based upon what your fears are. If that is the case you are arguing, I guess every time a cop shoots a black man, they can simply point to this case and the myriad of others and say “well, he’s black, and black people disproportionately kill people with guns, so I thought he could kill me and get away with it.”

They don't have to make that case because the justice system makes it for them anytime there is room.

Add this one to the pile.

A jury couldn't come to a decision on whether this guy was guilty or not. :rolleyes:

Back