Overreached

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
What do you do when you’re absolutely destroyed? Like probably on the verge of sickness and low energy.

Should I lay down? Go for a brisk swim in my pool? Or go stretch at the gym.

take a day off and binge eat cookies and ice cream

I do my best to be asleep at 1:30am and 1:30pm everyday. I also never set an alarm to wake up, I wake up when my body is ready. Sleep is very good.

I do my best to be asleep at 1:30am and 1:30pm everyday. I also never set an alarm to wake up, I wake up when my body is ready. Sleep is very good.
What do you do for work

I'd try to still train, but adjust intensity and/or perhaps volume somewhat, while trying to make sure I get adequate sleep and nutrition. If training is systematically exhausting and constantly causing too much fatigue in a way that isn't intended, I would adjust the training program going forward so it doesn't systematically do that. I would still train, just lighter.

I'd try to still train, but adjust intensity and/or perhaps volume somewhat, while trying to make sure I get adequate sleep and nutrition. If training is systematically exhausting and constantly causing too much fatigue in a way that isn't intended, I would adjust the training program going forward so it doesn't systematically do that. I would still train, just lighter.
Thanks. Yeah I was just talking about for the day mostly.
Just got back into working out intensely. Went a little too hard this week

It's called active recovery bozo

So you're going to tell on me and have me carded for calling you the same thing that you called me? I never once insulted you until you started saying that stuff to me. What's with the double standard on this site?

Did you have a massive amount of warning points? This section is very lightly moderated, we're mostly big kids left alone.

@biscuitsbrah pool day, low pace treadmill with various inclines, bike cruise around a park. Just do abs and stretching

Did you have a massive amount of warning points? This section is very lightly moderated, we're mostly big kids left alone.

@biscuitsbrah pool day, low pace treadmill with various inclines, bike cruise around a park. Just do abs and stretching
No warning whatsoever. Volador started calling me stupid, dumb, and uneducated. I never insulted the guy ever but responded in kind after he began with the insults. It's a double standard. The senior moderator Bullitt68 doesn't apply the rules fairly for everyone.

Even if you disagree with me, I never said anything over the top. I don't think anyone deserves to be carded but if I'm going to be carded over that, volador should be too.

There's no response because they can't justify the double standard applied here so they are just ignoring me. It's favoritism.

Back