Media Paddy Pimblett reacts to Green & Moicano's wins at UFC 300

Who would you rather see Paddy Pimblett fight next?

• Total voters
I like the Green fight and my money would be on Bobby. Can't fucking stand Pimblett, lad.

Moicano called for that smoke.

He knows a fight with Paddy is an easy win and a lot of exposure.
He did prior to this most recent win during the post-fight interview, but not in this interview. I think there's a reason for that.

However, he has lately on social media said he might still be willing to fight Paddy if the circumstances were right.

BG for the trash talk AND Mocaino deserves ranked opponents only at this point

View attachment 1040067
View attachment 1040068

Paddy strikes me as an ice cream guy.

And he will never be great because of it.

He gets fat in between every fight, which besides shitty discipline and not staying /improving condition, also means his camps are going to be focused on losing weight rather than adding and refining skills.

View attachment 1040069

He will never be great because his skills are just not there, getting fat doesn't help but, even if he had the strictest of regimens, he'd still throw sloppy punches with his chin up in the air and he'd still be able to be controlled by mid-tier wrestling. I don't hate him it's just the truth.

Too late for that. Paddy would be a step backwards for Moicano at this point and I think Renato knows it which is why he didn't even bother mentioning him this time. He's on the doorstep of contendership now; the only thing a match-up with Paddy brings is name value. I could see Paddy getting Jailin or Bobby, but not Renato.
Bobby would be the perfect fight at this point.
I personally think he has a damn good chance of beating Paddy tbh sir.

Voted for Bobby Green because he called him out but stylistically I think Moicano would be easier.

Ultimate fighter coaches? Oh so he can sit out for another 6 months to cut weight for 1 fight a year?
This fat fuck @theufcbaddy is trying to do everything he can to milk the spotlight without having to fight anyone worth a salt.

Back