News Paddy Pimblett vs Tony Ferguson set for UFC 296 on Dec 16

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Think it could go either way. It could be competitive. Paddy youth and chin probably favored but Tony might pull out a trick get lucky n surprise.

Tony doesn’t even have a game plan anymore he jsut waddles in at odd angles and gets tagged and then retreats. What is it 6 in a row ?

I totally agree with this. It almost like the cliff Roy Jones Jr fell off in boxing. All of a sudden without the speed, they are very hittable. The weird angles work against them when they slow down.

Honestly this is horrible news lol.

If this fight happened a few years ago people would easily say Ferg, but Tony has fallen so freaking hard it's impossible to know where he's at.

I have a feeling that tony will be winning the fight and then pull something really stupid

Whoever made this match I hate you so much

All aboard the Tony losing record train, maybe it can go further than Sam Alvey station ? Choochoooooo

You have got to be kidding me

no-thanks-cat.gif

I mean, the UFC clearly see this as a way to get a big name on Pimblett's record so they can go into 2024 trying to hype him as a top contender. I.......think it backfires! Tony is shocking nowadays but he's not losing to nobodies, the guys he's lost to would all beat Pimblett.

Another weak matchup for Paddy lmao
I'm rooting for Tony but that guy is just completely shot at this point

ive never rooted more for tony but im afraid he might get finished

While normies at Tony's stage of their careers are topping up their pensions, he's topping up his cte.

<Huh2> At this point I don't believe in TF anymore. If he wins I will burn candles and praise the gods and will never doubt again.

Tony smokes him, I don't care how washed he is.

Hoping for some tasty odds, Ferguson is done bet against him the last 5 fights with ease

Ferguson is done but people are acting like the ufc is sending him out there to get starched by some unstoppable force. It’s an argument if paddy is even a top 30 fighter

Since I'll be back in the Staes returning from my home in Thailand at this time I'll be able to bet this fight if Tony is a +500 or more I'll throw away 100 on him.

Back